Wednesday, December 21, 2016

CHRISTMAS AT OUR HOME 2016


This it it, dear friends!
Christmas is almost upon us. It is now that wonderful time of the year to celebrate with our family and friends.

I am ready to enjoy Christmas, gifts are wrapped and under the tree, house is clean and all chores finished, menu is planned and I just have to pick up a couple of last minute things at the grocery store and we will be ready.
And the best part of all, we get to spend Christmas with our little grandson. Can NOT wait! :)

So before is all over, I want to give you a little tour of our home decorated for Christmas.
This year the decor is very simple, but it was the best I could do while our home continues getting repaired. 
Come on in!










Our Kitchen









Family room and tree.












 



 I want to thank you all for visiting today and for all the support you give me and my small blog all year long.
It is such an honor for me to be part of this wonderful blogging community.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
XXX



4 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful, Maria! Merry Christmas and enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty, Maria Elena! I know you will have a joyous Christmas with that sweet little grandson....little children just add all the magic to the season. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Warm hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so late getting caught up on my blog reading, but this is so pretty, Maria! I love all your little touches of Christmas. Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...