Monday, February 2, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #98 & FEATURES


Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
We were hoping for a quite one, but ended up being busy anyway. :) 
But we got a lot of chores done, so we can't complain.

The party just gets better and better every week. 
Thank you all so much for taking the time to participate!
Here are some of last week highlights.

Laura at Inspirations for Moms gave her guest room a beautiful makeover. 


Julie at Restyle Relove shared her newly renovated coffee table.


Lori at Dining Delight shared her beautifully decorated winter mantle.


Christine at Christine's Home and Travel Adventures created a gorgeous Paris theme tablescape.


Nichi at The Mandatory Mooch shared an amazing recipe for
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream Pie. Yum! 


Cori at Hey, Let's Make Stuff created more storage in her dinning area with floating shelves.



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar. 
You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
  Now, lets see what you have been up to this week!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
NO Etsy shops or link parties, please.
 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.

 Have fun!




22 comments:

  1. I just saw the "nursery" and it is wonderful. I know how excited you are!

    Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful features! Thank you very much for hosting- glad to be part of the fun this time around!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria Elena,
    Thanks so much for the party and Happy February to you!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely features Maria. Thank you so much for the party and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria! Oh, what lovely features this week. I'm still amazed at all of the talent and creativity in blogland! Thank you for hosint your party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my coffee table! That is so sweet! x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party MariaElena! Your son's bedroom looks great...babies are wonderful! You must be so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this fun party! 'Love those featured floating shelves! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my Snowy Winter Mantel! I was so surprised to be scrolling down and there was my bucket of birch on the hearth! I'm thrilled to be highlighted when there is so much talent linked to this party every week! I didn't get a chance to comment on it but love how you've decorated and prepared your son's room for him and his family-to-be. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting MaryElena, great features too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the party, Maria Elena! I hope your Groundhog Day was the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty features, every single one! Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific features. Thank you for hosting. I look forward to hopping around and I already see several places I must hop to. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great features! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful features this week, Maria, and omg to the strawberry ice cream pie!! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a fun party as usual, Maria Elena! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the feature, Maria Elena. It totally caught me by surprise. I was just scrolling down to add a link when I saw what I thought looked so familiar, lol. Great orher features too....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! We would love it if you would stop by our party and share one of your amazing projects.We would really appreciate it. Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  19. The features this week are all great, Maria Elena. Thanks for hosting! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for featuring my Guest Bathroom Remodel. All of the features were fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting. Lovely features for our viewing and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...