Monday, June 1, 2020

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #362 & FEATURES

WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


Thank you for being here today!
I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
Before we start the party, lets visit some of the bloggers that joined us last week.

CoCo at The Crowned Goat showed us how to put together a doughnut hole decorating kit.


Kristie at Love My Little Cottage made the cutest customized sunflower sneakers.


Amy at A Day Of Small Things shared a wonderful recipe for 
Rosemary Focaccia.


Paula at Sweet Pea showed us how to make chalkboard painted pots.


Penny at Penny's Vintage Home created a beautiful bee themed floral design.


Thank you again to all who took the time to participate.

I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest and Facebook page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 


HAVE FUN!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. It is so sweet of you to include my bee floral design in the features this week....thank you! I'm sharing another floral design this week...lol! This time, Dandelions are the star of my design! hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my chalkboard painted pots this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made some Focaccia today! Maybe I'll have to try that Rosemary one too. :) Thanks for hosting! I brought by some Mango Sticky Rice. Hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Stay safe, healthy, happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting, Maria Elena, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria Elena- I've been away from bogland for awhile so it's nice to see At Our Home still going strong. Hope all is well and thank you for hosting.

    XO- MaryJo Materazo
    https://www.masterpiecesofmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting Maria! I'm loving your features!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my DIY Donut Kit, Maria Elena! The littles made them yesterday and while they were messy they were a big hit :) So sorry to read about you stepping away from the blog for a while but I completely understand. You will be missed! Hugs and thank yous, CoCo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting! This week I am excited to share Week 4 of the One Room Challenge, an easy rustic DIY backsplash, and summer porch decor! Hope you have a great day and are staying safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another GREAT party full of inspiring ideas and recipes. I love this week’s features. I brought my THYME BALSAMIC PORK CHOPS, RED PEPPER GLAZED HALIBUT & BANANA BEIGNETS with CREAM CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...