Monday, February 13, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #201 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


Thank you so much for being here today. I hope you had an excellent weekend! 
Before we start this party, lets pay a visit to some of last week features.


Lauren at Bless'er House did an amazing job re-purposing an old dresser. 
Gorgeous!


 I am in love with this beautiful Valentine's wreath from Bev at Flamingo Toes.


 Nichi at The Mandatory Mooch shared a wonderful recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream Pie.


 Julie at This Gal Cooks showed us how to make Four Ingredient BBQ Chicken Crescent Roll Ups.


Hilary at Embellishmints shared a great recipe for  Raspberry Poke Cake Dessert.


 Marie at The Interior Frugalista turned an Ikea Moppe cabinet into a beautiful organizer for her CD's.


 Linda at Crafts a la Mode made the cutest little Burlap Heart Treats for Valentine's Day.


Nicki at Sweet Parrish Place shared her beautiful Rustic Glam Valentines Day Mantle.



 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.

Have fun!





12 comments:

  1. Scrumptious sweets for Valentine's Day! Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't able to join last week so I'm making up by joining in 2 of my posts! Thank you for hosting Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to pop in here, Marie Elena, and see what is up with other bloggers. That raspberry poke cake really catches my eye. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful features. Thank you Maria Elena!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all had a great weekend. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely features again this week. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the fun party Maria Elena. I haven't been around for a while, I was very busy, hosting Alejandro's birthday party and other things.
    Now I'm sharing the three tables I made for hubby's 70th special day and my little Valentine's setting for two at our living room.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the party! I hope that you have a wonderful week! Robin | Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Debby Goes Shabby. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Maria Elena. So many wonderful blogs to get inspired. Happy Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's Day, Maria and thank you so much featuring my IKEA Moppe Apothecary Cabinet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...