Wednesday, December 21, 2016

CHRISTMAS FRONT PORCH


I don't know why it has taken me so long to share with you all our holiday front porch.
When I say time is flying by, I am not kidding. :)
It is simple, just like the rest of our Christmas decor this year, but enough to welcome our guests and give the neighbors something pretty to look at when they walk on front of our home. :)  







Of course, first thing I did was to decorate the bench with some new pillows I made.
No surprise there! :)

I used a pretty plaid fabric, a solid red  and finished it all with a drop cloth pillow to which I added "Merry Christmas" using the silhouette heat transfer material.






 Next to the bench I placed the old Christmas lamp post.




On the door you will find the new wreath I made a few weeks ago.


And next to the front door a small Christmas sign and some faux gift boxes wrapped in similar colors.






When the holidays are over, I am going to miss all the pops of red. :)
 Thank you all so much for stopping by and always take the time to leave me a wonderful comment.
I appreciate all of you.
Enjoy the rest of your week!



3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, Maria Elena! I love the pops of red and think the red is very welcoming this time of year. I hope you have the merriest of Christmases. Thanks for popping in to see me, too!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your front porches always look inviting, Maria Elena, and this Christmas porch is lovely. I really like the red color and the tartan plaid. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria Elena, Love your front porch. What a warm and inviting greeting when someone walks up or strolls by your home. The bench is beautiful with the pillows and I love the light post. The pops of red are perfect. Thank you for sharing and inspiring. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...