Monday, December 1, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #89 & FEATURES


Hello, everyone!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!
How was your Holiday weekend?
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!

I feel like I have been gone from the blog for a year LOL so it is very nice to be here with you all today.
Before we start the party, lets take a look at last week highlights.

Gail at  Purple Hues & Me amazed us again with a gorgeous Holiday craft.  


Brooke at Creative Country Mom gave us a glimpse of her beautiful Christmas decor.


Phyllis at Grandparents Plus shared a wonderful recipe for Merry Cherry Bars.
YUM!


Cathy at Our Mini Family shared a great tutorial on how to make a very pretty gift box.



Barb at A Life in Balance shared a post full of beautiful inspiration on how to decorate 
your front porch for Christmas.


Nicky at Sweet Parrish Place shared how she made a wonderful rustic coat rack.




Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar. 

You will also be able to view all these post linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
No, lets see what you have been up to this week!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 


 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog. 

Have fun!




14 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm the first one here! Thanks so much for the party, Maria Elena!

    Happy December!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears that folks have been involved in some really nice projects! We've just been eating lots of turkey around here.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful features! I love Brooke's Christmas décor. Thanks for hosting...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features! Thanks for hosting another inspiring party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party and for the nice feature of my Merry Cherry Bars! It's a great one for the holidays!
    Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cute lady! it is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you for hosting. Please join us at our party. We would be thrilled to have you! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting... love what you are doing with your header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature of my DIY Rustic Coat Rack! I was so happy when I went to link up again this week and saw it! Yay! Have a great week, and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty features and links, it's definitely that time of year!! :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always so late, but I just got back from a long weekend. Here I'm posting my Christmas Tour 2. I love your Holiday header Ma.Elena, it's lovely!
    Thank you for hosting this nice party.
    Hope you had a wonderful Tksgiving too.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely features, Maria! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week! Glad to link up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...