Thursday, December 15, 2016

CHRISTMAS FAMILY ROOM & TREE


Hello everyone!
Since I only have just a few more days left to share with you all our Christmas decor and I am so late doing so, today I decided to combine two post in one and take you all for a little tour of our family room and also share our Christmas tree for this year in this same post.
I hope not to overwhelmed you with too many pictures. :)




The first thing I did was select some fabrics and make new pillow covers. 



The rest of the room is decorated in the same colors, including the mantle and tree.




Our tree this year is sitting inside one of my old apple crates. I got this idea from Laura at The Turquoise Home.
I just added the letters to the crate and it instantly gave the tree the look I was looking for. 
Thank you Laura!



To decorate the tree, I added the same music note paper garland as the one on the mantle.
 Most of tree ornaments are new and I purchased them in several different stores . So many cute ones out there. :)





 And the top is simple, with just a pretty burlap bow and some greenery with berries.



 On the coffee table, I created a little woodland scene on my old tray with items I already had.






 Here is the view from the kitchen.


 And that is our simple Christmas family room decor.


 At this point, I think we are ready for the holidays.
The house is clean and decorated, a menu for our Christmas dinner has been planned and all the gifts have been bought, are wrapped and ready to be placed under the tree. 
And I still have nine days to sit down and enjoy it all! 
And that is exactly what I plan to do. :)

Thank you all for your visit.
See you soon!

 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! You have done a marvelous job in the Christmas decorations! I still need to get something for table centerpiece. I like your sofa set, wonder where you got yours. What do you recommend? We are looking for new sofa and loveseat set. Your pillows are beautiful!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maria elena...your energy and organizational skills are much to be admired...your decorated rooms are festive and quite cozy..i particularly like the "merry christmas" pail ornament on the tree...wish you and your family a most joyful holiday celebration...take care...sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Maria...your living room looks so cozy and festive! I love the cute pillows and your very unique mantel! Great Christmas colors but not loud. lol! Your tree is lovely. I think the music paper makes a great garland. I have made little ornaments with mine by rolling up a bit and tying it with jute string. Your bow is spectacular! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous room!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the neutral colors with pops of red and green. Very festive and pretty! Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and many blessings in the new year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, warm and inviting! Thank you for sharing it with us. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...