Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A LITTLE CHRISTMAS ON THE SMALL HALL TABLE


The time to share all our Christmas decor is running out faster than I like. With only four days left for Christmas, I know you guys are running around just like me preparing everything to make our families as happy as we can on this special day of the year.

Today I am just sharing a little more of our holiday decor on the table next to the entrance to our kitchen.







As you all can see, it is very simple.
A pretty picture from Kirklands, an old poinsettia bunch and the metal reindeers I bought also at Kirklands years ago.






And on the mirror I placed the old berry wreath.



 
And that's it! Simple but colorful and cheerful to get us a little more in the holiday spirit. :)
Enjoy the rest of your week and stay warm everyone!

 

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Very pretty. I have 2 VERY similiar metal deer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture on your hall table. Such a pretty spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful
    Thank you for your party each week and for hosting.

    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty- love the red wreath and the picture. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...