Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CHRISTMAS VIGNETTE ON THE ENTRANCE TABLE


Hello, everyone!
Although I am still trying to finish my Christmas decor, there is a few things that are already done.

My decor this Holiday Season is pretty simple.
Although I made many crafts and pillows, lots, lots of pillows! :), I am really running out of time to do anything else, so I decided not to stress about it and just enjoy what the season will bring and believe me when I say, 
it is going to be pretty special for our family.

I did put together a small vignette on the entrance table my husband built last year 
using items I already had from previous Christmas.




 I added my old trees from Kirklands, my lantern and set of jars with some small trees and ornaments inside






 
My favorite little Santa that my daughter bought me years ago.



And the little gift packages I made last year following the tutorial from Liz at Savvy Seasons.
I miss Liz so much!!! :)
 




Very simple, but I hope it will make our family and friends feel welcome.

Until next time!





3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! I love that Santa your daughter gave to you. I miss Liz too. She was the queen of Christmas decor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful and I love simple designs, they are the best. It all looks so very festive. Merry Christmas!
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...