Tuesday, December 3, 2013

FRONT DOOR CHRISTMAS WREATH


Hello, everyone!

Today I am sharing with you my Christmas wreath for this year.
It has been sitting very patiently in my craft room since July waiting for December to arrive. :)




Once again, I used everything I already had, so it didn't cost me anything to make it, just my time and a few blisters on my fingers. I really need to start being a little more careful with the hot glue. :)

I used an old grapevine wreath I had and added some holiday picks to it from previous years.





I made three red burlap poinsettias.
You can find the tutorial on how I made them here.


And I added a red burlap bow that I made using my bow maker.






My porch is going to be pretty simple this year, just a few touches here and there and, of course, some pretty pillows. :) 
I will share it soon.
My kitchen is already decorated for Christmas and my mantle is also done, so this week I am working on our Christmas tree.

How about you? 
Are you all done decorating your home for the upcoming Holidays?

I will be back soon with more Christmas decor around the house.
Until then!





8 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful wreath.Elegant and colourful.It matches the door very well.Have a wonderful week...:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! No I'm not completely finished. I have piles that just don't see to be going anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Maria Elena! I am impressed that you had it ready to roll in July! I have a few touches out, but the big Christmas boxes will come out next Sunday! We have new carpeting and furniture on it's way!
    Your home is warm elegance at it's best!
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost done I'd say.smile Love the wreath on your door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your door wreath is gorgeous. I love reusing picks and ornaments, and how pretty are those red burlap poinsettias and bow! Looking forward to seeing your porch and kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Maria Elena! You always make such beautiful things! What a lovely way to greet your guests. Can't wait to see the rest of your decor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...