Saturday, December 14, 2013

MOST VIEWED OF TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME # 40 AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT


Hello, friends!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Thank you once more to everyone for all the support you show me every week with my link party.
It is an honor to have you join me every Tuesday!
Thank you so much!

With the Holidays just two weeks away and due to some traveling and family time, 
I won't be hosting my link party for the next two weeks.

It was hard to decide what to do, but I really won't have the time that I would like to give the party all the attention you deserve and I am a firm believer on doing things right or not doing them at all.

With that said, I apologize in advanced and Tuesdays at our Home will resume on December 30th. 

I will still be around on and off and will share with you more of the happenings during the Christmas holidays 
and specially some greats news for our family.
More to come on that! :)

We had another great get together this week!
Let's take a look at the features. 
The most viewed link was Sue's from  Ordinary Miracles.
She gave us a tour of the playhouse in her backyard all decorated for Christmas.
Just precious! Every detail, inside and out, is so pretty!



Poppy from With a Dash of Color shared with us her Christmas kitchen.
Let me tell you, it is just beautiful!
I love all the pops of red and you just have to go see her orange slice garland. Gorgeous!


Judith from Botanic Blue shared how she made her own Christmas book covers.
I thinks they look amazing! 
What a beautiful way to create a vignette!


Rena from Jewlery Making Journal gave us a tutorial on how to make beautiful gift tags using Christmas cards.
What a beautiful and brilliant idea!

 
Patty from Home and Lifestyle Design decorated her bedroom beautifully for Christmas.
Every accent is gorgeous! 


Christine from Christine's Home and Travel Adventures saw a beautiful Christmas centerpiece on a Southern Living book and decided to create her own. She did a gorgeous job recreating it.
What a beautiful addition to any table!




Thank you, again, to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!
 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
I will be back soon with a small Christmas home tour and a tablescape I am trying to put together 
for our Christmas celebration.

Until then, hugs to everyone! :)





17 comments:

  1. Pretty features! I love Christine's table! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the features~ especially Poppy's kitchen! Enjoy your family and holiday time! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for featuring my Christmas Bedroom, it is an honor to have been featured. That playhouse is gorgeous. Poppy's Dash Of Color in her kitchen is so beautiful as is her garland, a must see. That tablescape! Those bookcovers! Those gifttags! So many great ideas! Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your features are fabulous. That playhouse and the kitchen window are both amazing. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maria, this is a sweet holiday surprise! Thank you so much! I feel humbled to be included among the gorgeous holiday inspirations:) Enjoy your holiday bloggy break:) Wishing you and your family a very happy, safe and prosperous Holiday! Warm hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria Elena,
    How exciting that my Christmas Eiffel Tower book covers are among this week's features. Thank you for hosting each week, and thank you to all your readers for visiting Botanic Bleu. I am honored to be included with this week's other featured bloggers who are so talented.

    Enjoy a little time with your family during the holidays and see you again on Dec. 30. Merry Christmas to you and to all your readers.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are gorgeous Maris, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria Elena,
    What an honor to be included in this week's features filled with so many great creativity ideas.

    Have a wonderful a holiday season with your family. See you again on Dec. 30.

    Merry Christmas,

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the feature, Maria Elena! You got me very excited. I hope you enjoy this Christmas season. Enjoy your parties!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the feature Maria Elena! I was so surprised ~ and very flattered. So fun to check out all of the others too ~ so many pretty ideas!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maria Elena - Have a wonderful and joyful Christmas! Hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending you lots of Christmas joy and blessings for a peaceful and joyous New Year, Maria Elena! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great holiday and I will party with you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas! I look forward to linking up in the New Year!!! hugs-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  16. The festive inspiration is fantastic. Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...