Friday, August 30, 2013

TIERED BASKETS


Hello, there!
I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I am doing a post about tiered baskets and if you are wondering why, I have to tell you, 
I had no idea tiered baskets were so popular! :)

It all came to me when I realized that a post I did in March on 2012 on the tiered basket I put together for my master bathroom has been the #1, most visited post every week since, with over fifteen thousand views. 
Well, what can I say, I am such a small blog, that is a lot of views to me! LOL



   
I have been looking around on Pinterest, Google and blogs trying to get ideas and inspiration on how other people are using these baskets and I thought I share those ideas with you all today. 
I added a link under each picture to give the due credit and so you can visit these pages if you like.

I think the most common way we always used these baskets in the past was to hold fresh fruit in our kitchens.



             Source                                               Source


Or as planters.


Source

But people are finding other very useful and beautiful ways to incorporate them into our daily lives.
For example, they make wonderful storage for your craft room or office.



                                                   Source                                                                                      Source



                                         Source                                                                                                 Source


Can be used in the nursery to keep everything needed for your baby on hand or to store your kid's art supplies.


                                             Source                                                                                       Source



To carry fresh veggies in from your garden.


Source


I love these ideas! I think I will use them on our next family get together.


                                                    Source                                                                                Source




Source


And how about for seasonal decorating?
These are some gorgeous baskets!


                                           Source                                                                                         Source


                                         Source                                                                               Source


Source


I hope you enjoyed all the beautiful inspiration and I that this post gives you some ideas on how to use your tiered baskets around your home.

Have a great weekend!



9 comments:

  1. At first I read TIRED baskets LMHO - Tells you how I feel this morning!!
    They're beautiful - and that's a LOT of hits!!!
    You have a wonderful long weekend too!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it as TIRED too! We need our eyes testing. I think they are a lovely idea, a good way to combine similar items, or those used in the same area. I'm wondering if I could add one to my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Maria! I'm a nut for tiered baskets, and could definitely have one in every room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big basket fan, there are some really pretty and useful ideas here. I find that blog posts are so funny, sometimes what becomes a huge hit are the ones you never expected! Have a lovely weekend and thanks for the inspiration! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few of these around my home and just love how useful. I have one in our guest bath and just keep changing it up. Too funny that your bathroom tiered basket got the most views. My most viewed post is my pantry makeover -- who knew my chaotic mess would be so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny how things go around and then come back? Do you remember those from the 70's? I got so sick of looking at the one I had and I finally donated it! It's kind of fun to see them back in use. They had a lot of mirrored bottom ones,too, for vanities. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tiered baskets! I saw a bunch of them at World Market this weekend, and put a pic of them on Instagram because they were so pretty. :) I only have a couple of those baskets, but I love filling them with different things like pumpkins in the fall and ornaments for Christmas. Great inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love thesse tiered baskets! I have a large one that I used to keep on the kitchen island for seasonal decor. Lately, I have been using it as a centerpiece on the dining room table. There are so many uses for these; and you have given me some great ideas! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, those are some great ideas. There are some very creative people out there

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...