Friday, August 23, 2013

MOST VIEWED OF TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #24


Hello, everyone! It is finally Friday! :)
It has been a long week for me, between repairs and errands, I have not had a minute to myself, so I am glad the weekend is almost here.

But, before the week ends, lets take a look at the top viewed links of Tuesdays at Our Home#24.
We had some really fabulous entries and I thank each and everyone of you for linking and visiting.
Thank you so much!


The most viewed link this week was Pinky's from Designs by Pinky. She shared with us the most beautiful Seaside tablescape that she put together for a dinner party at her home. Every detail is just gorgeous!



Life on Virginia Street  revealed her newly painted Master bedroom with SW Sea Salt.
Gorgeous color! It looks so beautiful with her bedding.



Kathryn from The Dedicated House gave us a tour of her recently finished entryway. So pretty and welcoming! 
I have been in love with her rug for quite a while now. :) Gorgeous!




Laura from Cottage and Broome shared with us the before and after pictures of her garden.
It is absolutely gorgeous! You just have to go pay her a visit! 


Cindy, from Sunset Coast shared with us the beautiful backyard wedding shower she helped organize for her best friend's daughter. Love the beach theme. How pretty and original!




Every Little Birdie shared how she re-purposed a great find while junking at the coast.
So pretty! I love how it looks by her front door.




Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!

 If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.

I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend and I will see you right here Monday evening 
for another great get together.

Until then!




5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! It's always so much fun to see what everyone is up to. Thanks for hosting the party. Marsha @ Every Little Birdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features! Congrats to all the ladies!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Pinky sure is a gem. I adore all of the features!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty features! I am in love with that garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooooo much for the feature! It made my week!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...