Monday, August 5, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #22 AND FEATURES


WELCOME, WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Before we start another party, I want to share with you some of last week's most viewed  links.
Last week I was too sick to visit and really enjoy reading your beautiful posts, but I was able to do so this weekend and it is amazing how talented and creative you all are.
Great inspiration all around!

The most viewed link was Kim's from Exquisitely Unremarkable. She shared with us a tour of her gorgeous backyard and beautiful gardens. Love, love the pond! And take a look at that amazing pool!


Shelia from Note Songs shared with us the changes she made to her sun porch using some of her mom's furniture. 
So very pretty! Every detail is perfect!




Elisha from Pneumatic Addict gave us a super great tutorial on how to build a wood crate.
Love, love the rope handles!




Aimee from Twigg Studios shared with us a wonderful recipe for madeleines. This post brought back some great childhood memories. Growing up, we used to eat them for breakfast.


She's Lady of the Manor put together the pretties breakfast table. I love all the pops of orange! Beautiful!


Mindi from My Love 2 Create made some amazing mini serving tables. I love how she used them for her Mother's Day brunch. You can find a great tutorial on how to make these on her blog.



Thank you all who took the time to participate! 

I always appreciate your visits!
 
 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.
 

 Now, lets see what you all have created this week!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking,or DIY related. 



RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:



-Please put a link or my party button on your post. 


 -No link parties or advertising, please.  


  That's it!   


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!


Have fun!



20 comments:

  1. Hi Maria Elena! Hope you're feeling much better! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute ideas. Thanks for the features and for hosting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I hope you are feeling better!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features, Maria. Thanks so much for hosting Tuesdays at Our Home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that porch from last week! Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely party and for the features dear Ma. Elena. Have a blessed week, mi amiga.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It's so exciting to be featured! Thank you so much! I am hoping that you are feeling much better and thanks for the party! :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Maria Elena! Espero te sientas mucho mejor :)
    Un abrazo,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting Maria Elena! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party and great blog features, Maria Elena!
    Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria Elena,

    So glad you are feeling better! Thanks so much for hosting!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Maria for featuring my little sunroom. You have made my day!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting and letting me join in. Great features.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena, and I'm so glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I'm so honored to have my crate featured! Thank you so much! And thanks for throwing a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the party Amiga. Christine from Little BRags

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just joined your party for the first time! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maria Elena, Thanks so much for featuring me! As a newbie blogger, I'm truly honored!! Thanks so hosting a great party!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What beautiful features, Maria! Hope you're feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...