Monday, April 28, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #58 & FEATURES



WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!




I hope you all had a good weekend and an even better week ahead.

It looks like it is going to be a busy one for me.
I am happy to say our youngest son has been accepted to Texas A & M University where he will be pursuing his Bachelors Degree in Psychology. This week we will be finishing all the enrollment paperwork.

We also have our daughter's birthday coming up on Wednesday  and so many different errands to run.
On a sad note, our oldest son is deploying again today, yes, going back to sea for a while.
Please keep these fine men and women in your prayers for a safe return home.

 Now, lets take a look at last week's features.

Ashley from 3 Little Greenwoods shared the most beautiful bedroom she just created for her little daughter.
What a beautiful space! The color scheme is perfect and every detail is amazing.


 Mindi from My Love to Create left us all amazed with her sisters closet/laundry room makeover.
You just have to go see this post.
It is the most amazing room renovation I have ever seen.
Beautiful job! 


 Noreen from Crafty Journal created a beautiful eyeglass holder using a simple pot holder 
that you can find at Dollar Tree. What a cool idea!


 Gail from Purple Hues shared with us another beautiful craft. She is so creative. Her foam flowers are so pretty!


 Terry from Forever Decorating found a french style china hutch at a garage sale for $40.00 and turned it into a gorgeous piece of furniture.


 Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable helped a friend stage her home for sale.
Kim did an amazing job. Beautiful details!



Thank you, again, to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!


 If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.


 I can't wait to see what you have been up to this week
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.
  
And although there is no rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.
  Have fun!







15 comments:

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena!
    I hope you're having a great start to your week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see so many wonderful post. I have to go check out the laundry room - I am in love. :) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting each week. And thank you so much for featuring my Quick Eyeglasses Holder! Have a wonderful week!

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I finally made it back to your party after a couple of weeks of being way too busy for my own good! Happy Week to You! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely features! Thank you for hosting dear Ma. Elena!
    Have a great week!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting another fabulous linky party and for featuring my hydrangea decorative tops. What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck to all your children, Maria Elena! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely week~

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feature, that's so exciting, Maria Elena! I will tell my friend, she will be thrilled! Congratulations on your son's acceptance, Happy Birthday to your daughter and I am sending prayers and good thoughts to your son and his unit....and tremendous thanks for their service! :) You must be a very proud momma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening, Maria Elena - I hope your day was great! Congrats to your son, Happy Birthday to your daughter and See You Again Real Soon to your oldest - and keeping him (all of them) in my prayers! Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maria! Thanks for including my closet/laundry room makeover in all those great features! That is great news for your son and happy b-day to your daughter, and we do remember those serving in our prayers, bless them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your party!! I never miss it because it's so fabulous. We would love it if you would stop by our new party. http://loulougirls.blogpsot.com
    Have an amazing day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Texas A & M? That is fantastic! Congratulations to your son and a big happy birthday to your daughter too. Thanks for hosting and blessings to you dear Maria Elena,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...