Sunday, February 9, 2014

VALENTINES FRONT PORCH


Hello, everyone!
I hope you are having a great weekend!

Before Valentine's Day comes and goes, I would like to share with you the little bit of decor I added to the front porch.
This is my first time decorating it for Valentines, so I didn't do much, just some small pink and red touches.





On the bench I used the red burlap pillows I made for Christmas and made two new ones, one with an old rose fabric  I had forever and a small one with some little hearts.




On the table, I added a red place mat, my old lantern with some Valentines embellishments and a metal flower cart.





The little cart was part of an outdoor decor piece that broke a long time ago. I almost threw it away several times, 
but now I am glad I kept it.
It didn't look very good, so I sprayed painted in white and then, using a little brush and craft paint, 
I painted the small flowers in red and pink.




On the door, the wreath I showed you all last week and next to it, I added my stand with a small heart tree I made.




Using thick scrapbook paper, ribbon and twine, I made several different hearts and used some tiny pink clothes pins to keep them from flying away. :)








Underneath, I added some felt hearts and the tiny pillow I made last month.







Because I used everything I already had, I only spent
 $5.00 to decorate the porch for Valentines.

I am already planning and working on my Spring porch.
Maybe that will make the cold weather go away!
I will see you here tomorrow for another get together at Tuesdays at Our Home and some great features from last week's party.

Until then!


Sharing with:


20 comments:

  1. It all looks so pretty. I love the pillows. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Maria Elena! Your so ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your porch decor! That flower cart goes perfectly with your Valentine decorations. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Maria. Love the transformation on your little cart. Adorable.~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you decorating and the heart tree is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty....I love your bench with all the pillow! You did way more than me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love seeing the changes you make to your front porch and this is just so pretty!! Your pillows are always perfection to me...I love the floral one...it looks a lot like one of my sofas only not as faded!! And the pillow with the burlap hearts is darling. You did a great job making that cart look pretty!! Great job!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that your front porch looks very festive! The fact that it is not covered in ice and snow is especially appealing to me! I can't even get to my front porch right now, so I am in favor of your spring decorations if it helps the warm weather along! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lovely front porch!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you decorated you front porch it is beautiful! Thank you for sharing at One More Time Evens…Hugs…Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your porch looks great! You're lucky that you have weather that will allow you to leave so much out!

    Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty porch, all dressed up for Valentine's day. Lucky you, our winters are much too harsh to do this at our cottage.
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria Elena,
    Love your outdoor Valentines decor!! So pretty!! Our front porch is coated with ice right now dripping from the gutters so I can't change my Winter decor to Valentines right now!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sweet and lovely, Maria Elena! I love the hearts hanging from the branches; TOO cute!!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your porch is adorable. I love the pillows and all the red and pink and that little plant holder is so cute.
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! I love your pillows. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your heart tree, very cute!! And how clever to repurpose your yard cart into a Valentine cart! Love your pillows too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable, especially for only $5!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful details. Love that lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your front porch! After seeing your pics makes me wish I would take the time to decorate ours for the holidays! Thanks for linking up to Its Party Time and for inspiring me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...