Thursday, February 13, 2014

BURLAP LABELS


Since I added the island in my craft room and purchased the cloth drawers, I have been looking around online for some pretty labels to download and organize my supplies.
When I finally found the ones I liked and went to print them, my printer had run out of ink. Go figure!
So I went to buy some ink, but instead I ended up in Hobby Lobby. I don't know how that happened! :)
 The store is already full of "Spring" and while browsing through all the pretty decor, I came across these labels.


Yes, I was excited! These were perfect for my baskets!
A little pricey, since there is only four labels in one package, but with the 40% coupon, 
they came out to a little over two dollars. 
Not so bad.



I also bought these 3D alphabet stickers to make my labels. I was worried they were not going to stay on the burlap, 
but let me tell you, they worked out great.









By the way, this new collection also had burlap pennant banner pieces ready to decorate, 
burlap stretched canvas in different sizes and scrap booking supplies. 
Very pretty!
I guess I am going to have to get sidetracked again. :)
 Enjoy your day.
Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Those are cute!! We have cubbies in our 'mud room' that I need to find baskets for. I'd love to do tags like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea they made these! What a great find! Good to know the stickers stay on them too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea! Perfect for your new craft station!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable labels! I'm surprised that those letters stuck to the burlap, but so happy to know that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...