Monday, August 20, 2018

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #271 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


It is great to have you all here!
Thank you for stopping by.
Last week, the party was filled with so many amazing ideas, recipes and inspiration.
There were so many awesome posts last week.  I could have kept going with the features!   I do love being able to see the most viewed posts on Inlinkz, because I would never be able to decide what to feature.  You bring the talent and delicious recipes each week.   - See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2015/08/time-to-party-at-bouquet-of-talent-with.html#sthash.cSKAEeoE.dpuf
There were so many awesome posts last week.  I could have kept going with the features!   I do love being able to see the most viewed posts on Inlinkz, because I would never be able to decide what to feature.  You bring the talent and delicious recipes each week.   - See more at: http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/2015/08/time-to-party-at-bouquet-of-talent-with.html#sthash.cSKAEeoE.dp
Lets take a look at some of the features!

Bev at Flamingo Toes showed us how to make a beautiful scalloped window pillow.



Jeanie at Create & Babble taught us how to make felt flowers using cricut.


Claire at Claire Justine shared a wonderful post on how to make BerryWorld Mini Fruit Tarts.


Michelle at Our Crafty Mom made beautiful no sew buffalo check curtains.

Stacie at Simply Stacie shared a great recipe for Chicken Fried Rice.


Anika at Anika's DIY Life made very pretty roman shades using drop cloth.



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate.
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures 
as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.
You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 


Have fun!



4 comments:

  1. Hello dear Maria Elena, I hope all is well with you. I haven't been around in a couple of weeks.
    Thank you so much for the great party.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it
    ;) I mmay revisit once again since I book-marked it.
    Money annd freedom is thhe greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide
    other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this is offf topic but I was wondering if you kknew of any widgets I could add to my
    blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have sokme experience with something like this.
    Please lett me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing my fall porch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...