Tuesday, May 17, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #162 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!



I had so much fun visiting last week entries. I love how everyone is getting their homes ready for the warmer months. Wonderful inspiration!
I also enjoy all the different recipes posted in the blog party and I like to save them for future reference.
Lets take a look at some of those posts.

Sherry at Savvy Apron made a beautiful wire spool table for her porch.


 If you are like me and always enjoy reading a good book, then you will enjoy this collection that 
Taylor at Pinkheels Pinktruck put together for us.


Christina at Bird's Party taught us how to make beautiful Spring napkin rings.


I just love, love this anchor pillow! Bev at Flamingo Toes shared a great tutorial so you can make your own.

 Sherri at To Simply Inspire shared a great recipe for Italian Chicken Zucchini Boats.


 Kit at The Kittchen made a wonderful Rapsberry Lemonade Cocktail.


  
Rebecca at Lincluden Cottage Life shared the Spring updates in her beautiful kitchen.


 Michele at The Scrap Shoppe made a beautiful rustic chalkboard sign.



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.

  Have fun!



9 comments:

  1. Maria Elena, thank you for the linky today. I see some wonderful posts already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Italian Chicken Zucchini Boats! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Maria Elena! Excited to share my sons bedroom reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting tonight Ma. Elena.
    Have a wonderful week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Maria Elena, and thank you so much for hosting!

    Julie
    LiveFromJuliesHouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria Elena! Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen! I'm thrilled! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello cute lady! We love stopping by your party each week! We would love you to stop by our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything at our party. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing my Must Read Books for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...