Monday, May 9, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #161 & FEATURES


WELCOME!


I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend.
Mine was really wonderful. Great family time! My husband and kids spoil me every year. :)

 Last week we had a great party. So much inspiration!
Here are a few of those beautiful posts.



Patti at Old Things New turned her outdoor space into a little French courtyard.


Sheila at My Kentucky Living  decorated her beautiful bedroom for Spring,
 


 Jenny at Penny Pinche Jenny shared a great recipe for Firework Bundt Cake. 
Perfect for the upcoming holidays!


Erin at Delightful E Made shared a yummy recipe for Skinny Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino.


 Christine at Little Brags changed the look of her family room. It is amazing what a difference paint can make.
Beautiful!



 Tracey Lee at Mia Bella Passions shared an amazing recipe for Ginger Peach Mousse.




Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


  Have fun!

 

13 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Maria Elena. I'm sharing two fun links at the party today. Thank you so much for hosting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my bedroom refresh. I truly appreciate it...and your hosting a lovely party each week. sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Love the featured, especially the yummy desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun party Maria. Hope you had a wonderful Mom's Day.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful! I love stopping by your party each week. Please take a moment to stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have a beautiful day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature of my "French Courtyard" Maria Elena. You are a sweetheart :)
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great party! Wishing you a wonderful week, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry I don't have a post to share this week. I'll be back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Have a great week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria, thanks so much for featuring our family room !!!! I have more painting projects on my To Do list soon!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...