Thursday, November 7, 2013

POTTERY BARN HOLIDAY PILLOW COPYCAT


Good morning!
And a beautiful one for us! 
We woke up today to a wonderful 45 degree weather!
Oh, you don't know how much we have been waiting for cooler temperatures. :)

As you all know, I have been working on my Christmas decor for a few weeks now. 
I have several craft projects going on at once and I hope to be all finished before Thanksgiving.

And when I thought I had it all planned, this came in the mail. 



There is nothing like a Pottery Barn catalog to get your mind racing. LOL
Beautiful inspiration in every page!

So I put my glasses on so I wouldn't miss a thing :) and sat on the sofa to enjoy this beauty. 
And then I saw this picture.



My first thought was, " I can do this!". 
May be not so pretty, but I sure had everything needed  already at home, so I decided to give it a try.

Here is my version.


Items needed




A few bells here and there







And now I have a new Christmas pillow to add to the other hundred I already made 
for the upcoming Holiday Season. LOL






I hope you have a wonderful day!
I will be back tomorrow with the top viewed links of Tuesdays at Our Home and also a small tutorial on how to make your own burlap poinsettias.

Until then!



Sharing with:



27 comments:

  1. Your version turned out great, Maria Elena! I've seen this on Pinterest and pinned it myself to give a try. I love the red jingle bells added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Jingle pillow. The Christmas bells are so pretty on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, what a cute accent for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I have a thing for cute pillows, but I have to buy mine because I can't sew a thing. Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You did a fabulous job! My favorite part is the little jingle bells. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh- I LOVE it! I may have to try one of these myself. It looks GREAT!!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. good Job~! thats as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute! You did a great copycat of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pillow is adorable. the only thing I don't have are the red bells. I hope my catalog is in the mail, can't wait to see inside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant job! It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! You did a beautiful job!!! Can't wait to see all your others.....Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your cute Jingle pillow ...so cute....

      Delete
  12. Hi lovely lady.
    Your pillow looks Gorgeous you did a wonderful job for the Holidays. I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my Halloween Tablescape!! I don't remember if I did thank you lest week it was a little nutty for us at home. I did post a new one this past Monday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tore out the same page with the same idea. I want to make it for a friend on white fabric with silver lettering and silver bells to match her style. I haven't gotten to the fabric store to find the fabric.

    You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so cute. Love yours and great tutorial. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Thanks for sharing. We don't get the Pottery Barn catalog here. Must go see their site.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pillow! You did an excellent job! It looks just like the original!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this pillow and your version is perfect! Thanks for sharing your process with us at TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea! I like your pillow very much! It's fun to have special pillows to pull out at Christmastime, isn't it?

    Thanks so much for joining Grace at Home!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I think you're is prettier than the original. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done! What a cute pillow!

    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! My PB book came today and I saw that and loved it too. I have way too many Christmas pillows so trying to resist. lol! I did see a decorating idea I plan on copycatting. Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well done! It looks marvelous! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet blog! Ifound it while surfing around on Yaho News.
    Do you have anny suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Howdy! Do you know iff they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid aboutt lsing everything I've worked hard on. Any
    tips?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...