Thursday, November 14, 2013

TOP VIEWED OF TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #36


Happy Friday!
This week has gone by so fast! :)

Do you all know there is only 40 days left till Christmas?
Just saying! No pressure intended. :)

We had some wonderful entries during this week's party.
Lots of Fall and Christmas inspiration and also gorgeous projects and great recipes.

Here are the top viewed.

Mindi from My Love 2 Create made a gorgeous rustic candle holder for her Thanksgiving table.
I love this idea!



 Debbie from A Debbie-Dabble Christmas gave us a shopping tour of all the Holiday merchandise available at Big Lots.


 Vel from Life & Home at 2102 shared her son's room reveal.
She did a magnificent job with this project!
What an amazing room!


 Aimee from Refresh-Renew gave us a tutorial on how to make your own Nostalgic Sow Globes.
So beautiful!


 Moni from Zu Haus at Home created a gorgeous centerpiece for her Thanksgiving table.
What a pretty idea!


 Aimee from Twigg Studios shared with us a recipe for churros with cinnamon. Yum!
I grew up on these! :)



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!
See you soon!



5 comments:

  1. Great features Maria..

    I always enjoy looking at the posts on your party.
    Maybe soon I can post too::)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So honored to have my son's room featured! We truly worked real hard on it! Thanks Maria Elena! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my Rustic Candle holder in all those awesome features!! Heading to check them out! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my fall centerpiece, such a nice surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Maria Elena for featuring my snow globes--so many nice features! I am honored. Love your party each week!-aimee :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...