Sunday, February 19, 2012

FOR THE CRAFT ROOM


Slowly, but surely, my new craft room is coming together.

Still have a long way to go, but the hardwood floors are done and my 
husband just finished building the shelves over this long weekend.
Now I am working on decorating them.

Over the weekend, I did this small project.
Nothing extravagant, but I think it came out pretty cute!
And the best part, it only cost me $1.50 plus tax!












I just love the brackets and all the details he put on the shelves




I found these small foam letters at Michaels for $0.50 each.
They didn't have white one, which is was I was looking for, so I just
 painted them with a little white craft paint.



I have so many old frames in my "treasure" closet.
I am glad I kept them!
I just sprayed painted them with Rust-Oleum satin white.

 



 Picked two pretty craft papers that would compliment each 
other for the background




And put it all together










Well, it has been a busy weekend.
I have more to share with you all soon
Meanwhile, I hope you are having a great Sunday with your families.
Thank you all for visiting!


Linked to:











9 comments:

  1. I love how your A R T pictures turned out. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great DIY art!! I want to do some with crowns. Can't wait to see your room when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the colors you chose. STopping by from Tabletop Tuesday over at A Stroll Thru Life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat, will have to dig out some free papers I have and give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hubby did a great job making the shelf. That is a nice place to display pretty things like the ART pictures. Your idea for the letters is very cute. Now I have a good idea of how to use some of those popular letters. Thanks for showing this part of your new craft room at my party.-----
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Saturday Maria Elena....just dropping by again to say I included your post in my Saturday Picks featured from Your Cozy Home Scenes. Thanks so much for participating and sharing an easy craft project that anyone can do. I can't wait until you can reveal your whole room. See ya next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love crafts that are cheap AND cute. I especially love the paper you used in the frames. Great choice in the print.

    BTW I'm stopping over from the newbie party and I love your blog. I'm your newest member!
    I'd love for you to stop by and check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your craft room and all of your great ideas. I'm just getting started scrapbooking again after 20 years and am trying to put a craft room together. So all of those wonderful ideas are greatly appreciated. You and your husband should be proud!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...