Monday, September 16, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #28 & HIGHLIGHTS


Hello!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Before we start another great party, I want to take a few minutes to highlight the top viewed links of last week's party. What a great time we had! Thank you all who participated!

The most viewed link was Christine's from Christine's Home and Travel Adventures
She shared her with us her super gorgeous dinning room in which she set up 
the most beautiful tablescape to welcome Fall.



 Simply Suzanne's At Home shared a most delicious recipe for red velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting. 
I sure could use one of this about right now! :)


Aimee from Refresh-Renew gave us a wonderful tutorial on how to make burlap pumpkins.
I love this project! So pretty!


Kayla from Home Coming turned an old mirrored tray into a beautiful piece of decor for her home.
Love the color!



Carol from An Oasis in the Desert shared step by step directions on how she made bread pudding for a neighborhood potluck. Looks so delicious! Yum! 



Suzy from At the Farm House put together a gorgeous outdoor tablescape. What a beautiful set up!




Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!



 If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.

And now, lets see what you have been up to this week!




You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking,or DIY related.





 RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE:


-Please put a link or my party button on your post

 -No link to Etsy shops, parties or advertising, please

 
-Please, be a follower of my blog

- Please visit a few other links


  That's it!    

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!

Have fun!



22 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and I am just in love with that burlap pumpkin. :-) Have a blessed day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting Maria Elena! The features are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features, I love Christine's, as tablescapes are my fave! Thank you sweet lady for hosting this wonderful party. Have a nice week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, thanks for hosting and the features are neat and fun ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Bread Pudding! And thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my tablescape, Ma. Elena. I feel so honored. I also love that burlap pumpkin and all the others featured, thanks for hosting a fun party!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, Maria! I've got to try Carol's bread pudding...it looks so good! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tablescapes, Maria Elena! I'm glad to make it to the party, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party Maria Elena! Lots of amazing and yummy features from last week :)
    Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Dear Maria Elena,
    Thank you so much for featuring my Red VELVET brownies!
    And thank you for hosting another inspirational link party.
    Have a beautiful week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely features, Maria Elena! Am ready for that Sicilian Citrus Cake! Thanks for hosting!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Maria Elena for hosting this great party. It is such a pleasure to be a part of it.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. That burlap pumpkin is so sweet. Thanks for hosting, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the features! Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Striped Tray. I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maria Elena, thankyou so much for featuring my old garden picnic table!!! I love joining your party each week.
    Suzyq

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the features this week, especially the two pops of pink against all the deep fall colors! I guess I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer just yet! Have a great week, Maria Elena and thanks again for another great party! :) Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

    ReplyDelete
  18. First time I've been to your wonderful party. I hope you send a reminder email!! Following you on Pinterest and Facebook. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are all wonderful features. The dining table was beautiful and I love the burlap pumpkin.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great features....thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...