Monday, September 2, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #26


Happy Labor Day!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.

Ours has been quite. The last few weeks have been crazy for us, so we decided a long weekend at home was needed.
 We have just been relaxing and taking it easy for a change.

I have been spending some time in my craft room putting together some Fall vignettes and also making some burlap flowers and bows.






My husband has been working on building the top frame on our back porch for a few hours every morning until the heat becomes unbearable. We are still in the triple digits, so the early morning hours is the only time that any work can be done outdoors.




Yes, my outdoor curtains had to come down! But no worries, they will be back up as soon as all the building is finished. Can't wait!

Are you all ready for another fun get together?
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!



Let's see what projects you have been working on this week!  You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking,or DIY related.



 RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE: 
 
-Please put a link or my party button on your post. 

 -No link parties or advertising, please. 


-I would love if you become a follower of my blog
 
 That's it! 
   
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!

Have fun!



18 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy my friend. I love the burlap bow and I see some Fall lovelies already, even though your weather is still HOT! I'm sure you're hubby will finish the work by the time the weather gets better. Thank you so much for this great party, sweet lady. Have a wonderful September.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Maria Elena! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Maria! I love love love your pretty craft room! I know you're having fun in there. Thanks for hosting your party and for featuring my doll. I'm still making dolls! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, you and John do wonderful work. So wish I had a blog/craft room. Maybe our gameroom needs a facelift to be just that. Thanks for hosting with all you have going there.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, Thanks for hosting! I love your craft room. You posts always give me such great ideas!! Have a wonderful week! Zenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the burlap flowers you made! thanks for hosting, so excited to show my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party, Maria Elena :) Have a happy week!
    Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous craft room! {and the crafty wreath!}-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome craft room! I am jealous!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for inviting me to your party! Love your craft room too. What a wonderful creative spot you have!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena! Your little burlap flowers and bow are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting this party! :-) Found you through Art and Sands blog. Have a blessed day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the craft room and the burlap flowers! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maria, thanks for hosting. Keep inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for letting me know about your party, Maria! I linked a couple of things up :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maria Elena I just came back to party again! Thanks for having me twice this week, as I love your fun party too!

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Features, thanks for the link party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...