Friday, December 28, 2012

MOST POPULAR POSTS OF 2012



Good Morning, Everyone!

This will probably be my last post for this year, so, today, I am just showing you a few 
of the most viewed posts on my blog during 2012.

But before I start, I just want to say it has been a year full of great fun, meeting all of you, making new friends, joining parties, learning from all your creativity and reading every day all your sweet and wonderful comments.  
This has been my first full year blogging and I have loved every minute of it!


Moving on, up to today, the most popular post on my blog, has been the tiered basket I added to my bathroom.
This post has had over five thousand views and it is still number one on the list today. 
I didn't know you guys like tiered baskets so much! :)
I love them also!
You can revisit this post here



Another popular post was the addition of the chandelier in our master bathroom.
You can see that post here


Updates to our Laundry room was highly viewed.
You can visit it here


Another two posts that were very popular in 2012 were the burlap and lace runner I made for the kitchen island and re-purposing my old drapes to make a coverlet for our bed.
You can revisit these posts here and here.



And, the last but not least, most viewed on the list were 

 

We already have several projects in mind for 2013.
This coming year we want and need to concentrate on our outdoor spaces and backyard,
 we need a new fence and want to build a shed for extra storage space.
Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us! :)
Happy New Year, everyone and see you all soon!











15 comments:

  1. Good morning! Every since I first saw your tiered stand in the bathroom, I have been on the lookout for one! All of your projects were great inspirations to me and look forward to seeing what 2013 brings! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so enjoyed following your blog these past few months...all of your projects have been wonderful and inspiring! I'm looking forward to what the new year brings for you!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful post here, Maria Elena. I have enjoyed your blog and getting to know you this year- Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog... thanks for sharing with us..

    ReplyDelete
  5. All were such fun posts and so creative. Can't wait to see more in the coming year. I hope you and your family have a very Blessed, Happy and Prosperous New Year. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post Maria, every nook and corner in your home looks so warm and inviting. Hope to see more and more lovely posts in coming year. Wish you wonderful year ahead. Happy 2013

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, I loved every project you did in 2012. Cannot wait to see what you come up with in 2013. It's going to be a great year and looking forward to our blog friendship growing. You have such a beautiful home, thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us!
    Happy New Year!
    Tami @ Curb Alert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feliz año Maria Elena, que todos tus deseos se cumplan.

    Un abrazo lleno de cariño.

    Manoli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful what you have done in 2012! I can't wait to see what 2013 does for you in your decorating Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have had a wonderful year and I've enjoyed your blog and decorating style! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elena! So glad you stopping by to visit and thank you for your sweet comment:) I am now your newest follower!
    Your home is lovely .. looking forward to seeing what's in store for 2013!
    Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best in 2013!

    xxleslie
    www.trouverlesoleil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tiered basket is also my favorite of those favorites! I love the idea although we don't have the room to do that in ours...I could store it for a future time! I am now following you so I can keep up with your 2013 projects!
    Hugs, GraceinAZ (Pat)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your posts are so beautiful but I am so impressed with the fall mantel! So glad I found your blog, really look forward to your posts! Thanks for sharing! Sue at www.betwixthomeandschool@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is a feast for the eye! I have had so much fun looking around and seeing all of your creative ideas. Thank you so much for stopping by my place. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog... thanks for sharing with us..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...