Monday, June 27, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #168 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was quite and restful. Not something we can say often. :)

I had so much fun reading all the wonderful posts linked to the party last week. I pinned, pinned, pinned. :)
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful ideas every week.
Lets visit some of these blogs.

 Handan & Greg at The Navage Patch built their own pond. You guys are amazing!
Beautiful project!  

 
 Amy at Atta Girl Says made a gorgeous potting bench and she is using as an outdoor buffet table. 
Thank you for the wonderful tutorial!


 Kendra at Simply Darrling shared a great recipe for balsamic pulled pork.


 Logan at Logan Can shared a yummy recipe for Texas caviar.

 Bev at Flamingo Toes taught us how to make a beautiful and easy fabric basket.



Meg at Hello Farmhouse made such a pretty rustic frame and shared some free patriotic printables with everyone. 



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



 Have fun!



16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting!! My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

    www.debbie-dabbleblog.blogspot.com

    Hugs,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!

    -Mellow
    Visiting from LifeUnprocessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new here. Thank you for hosting!
    Kileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool features this week! Thanks for hosting, and I hope you have a wonderful 4th weekend! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria Elena. As always, thankyou for hosting. Now I'm off to explore those features! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features, Maria Elena! Thanks so much for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria! Thank you so much for another great party and for featuring our pond project! Wishing you a fantastic week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great lineup of posts this week, I can't wait to check them out! I'm sharing: How to build your own customized Cornhole Game; A clever Homestead Hack for travel organization; and the final week of a 30-day Sugar-Free challenge. Love the hop, thanks for hosting!

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria! I hope you're doing well and thanks for the fun party!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so sweet to hostess for us! Thank you.

    Please drop by and say hello!
    ஐღLauraღஐ
    Harvest Lane Cottage
    ...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
    on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria Elena,
    Life On Crooked Creektt has been b u s y, dear friend!
    "Mr. Ed" and I are looking forward to a s l o w e r pace this week!
    Thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Our Home! each week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting, Maria Elena!

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...