Monday, January 11, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #144 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


We had another wonderful party last week.
It seems everyone is back in full mode decorating and organizing their homes after the holidays. 
And I am loving all the amazing recipes you are posting. You know I am pinning a lot! :)

Now lets see some of those great posts!


 Nicki at Sweet Parrish Place is in the process of remodeling her master bath and just added 
a beautiful hanging light.



Mindi at My Love 2 Create built a kitchen island with plenty of storage space. Love it!



Jenny at Honey & Birch shared an amazing recipe for 8 layer taco dip.  


 Another yummy recipe, this one for turkey-chili baked potatoes, 
was posted by Carrie at Frugal Foodie Mama


 Pinky at Designs by Pinky decorated her guest room for Winter beautifully.


 Becky at The Logbook created the perfect Command Center for small spaces.



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.

  Have fun!
 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Maria Elena! Have a wonderful week!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by to party with you! Thank you for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our party that starts Monday @7. It would be our pleasure to pin and tweet your creations. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2016 New Year Maria Elena. Thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Our Home 144. Appreciate visiting and joining in. Love the features this week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my bathroom progress today, what a great start to my day! And as always thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maria Elena for hosting a great party! So much inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting your party this week, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Turkey Chili-Stuffed Baked Potatoes, Maria! :) I hope you are having a wonderful week, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These recipes are amazing. This is really amazing post for me as I was just seeking new recipes for my son's birthday bash that I am going to organize at the outdoor San Francisco venues! Eagerly looking forward to more recipes on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...