Monday, January 12, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #95 & FEATURES


Hello, everyone and welcome to 
Tuesdays at our Home!



I apologize for being away from the blog for a bit.
After the Holiday rush, I sure needed a few days to get myself and my home back in order again. 
And also rest a little. :)

On the other hand, Tuesdays at Our Home started the year nice and strong. I was so surprise to see so many new links and bloggers. I thank you all so much for taking the time to come party with me. 
THANK YOU!

Here are some of those fabulous links.

Laura at My Newest Addiction made a gorgeous wreath that can be used for all seasons. 


 Cathy at Our Mini Family shared a beautiful and healthy way of celebrating Valentine's Day.


 Lani at Life Anchored put together a beautiful gift basket.
Love this idea!


 The super creative Gail at Purple Hues & Me  amazed us again with a beautiful craft and tutorial 
on how to make Winter candle holders. 


 Another great post was shared by Dana at Chocolate & Sunshine
She gave us great tips on organizing your pantry.


 Aimee at Refresh -Renew shared very helpful ideas on organizing and storing all your Christmas decorations.



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar. 
You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
  Now, lets see what you have been up to this week!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please.
 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


Have fun!




18 comments:

  1. We have to let ourselves get caught up and rested every so often. I managed to get a sinus infection so that slowed me down. Always great features! Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Maria Elena! Hope you have a wonderful week, and get some much needed R & R; decorating...and 'un'decorating, (e.g., taking down the Christmas decorations), can be exhausting!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting the party. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MariaElena, thank for the party!! I love the pretty features, especially that breakfast! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't joined in a while Maria Elena, thank you for hosting and Happy new Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting Maria Elena!
    Absolutely wonderful features!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very neat ideas! Happy New Year, Maria Elena! xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely comments and for featuring my winter snowy candle holders! It's always fun joining your parties! Thank you so much for hosting, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, Maria! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria, Thanks so much for the party! Have a great week!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many thanks for hosting the party!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria! Thank you for hosting such an inspiring party each week. And thank you for featuring my post! Made my weekxoxoaimee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I appreciate your efforts in hosting this terrific party! Great features!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your party, Maria Elena, there is always so much inspiration! Thanks so much for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello beautiful! I always love stopping by at your fabulous party. Please stop by our party that starts tonight. We would really appreciate it. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many wonderful blogs to visit. I will be busy hopping. Thank you for hosting xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...