Thursday, July 31, 2014

FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER


Hello, everyone!
I feel like I have been MIA for way too long. :)

Life has been hectic, so much that I forgot to share with you the little update I made to the front porch when the patriotic decor was put away until next year.



I didn't buy anything new. Once again I used fabric and flowers leftover from when I decorated my back porch.
Remember that?


I had everyone at home on vacation, so little planning went into decorating the front porch. 
I just sincerely had no time at all.
 I started by making a very simple wreath with the extra flowers and I used burlap for a ribbon.





 On the small white table I just added an apple greet mat, the small lantern and I also painted the solar lamp green.
Yes, I am having fun with my $4.00 thrift shop find! :)






 And on the bench, several green apple pillows.



 For the stand I made a new sign with some scrap wood we had in the garage. I just painted it white, made some vinyl letters with the Silhouette and a small banner using card stock.





 I am planning to keep it until it is time to decorate for Fall, unless I ran into a good fabric sale 
and then my plans will go out the window. LOL
Thank you all for stopping by. Enjoy your day!







 Sharing with:

15 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Did you buy the pillows or make them? I just love the apple green color. You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just amazed at what you can do when you have "no time!!" I love your pretty summer porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria! Life does get busy and it's spinning it's little head off in my life at the moment too! Now your porch looks so pretty. Love those bright colors of green you're using and the little sign is darling! I love your bench and how you always change the pillows for the different seasons. Hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty my friend. I love all that apple green you've used throughout the lovely front porch. What a lovely welcome it makes to your house, specially with such a lovely wreath continuing with the apple green I love.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so inviting! I love the green pop of color and accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Maria Elena! Love the green. Your wreath turned out great. I like how it is half covered with flowers. A great look especially when you are using up what you've got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That porch is too pretty! And I love that wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria Elena,

    You have such wonderful flair decorating with fabric and paper and generally, just making your space very welcoming and cozy! Lovely colours, cheery patterns and your great style make this space very inviting. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, Maria! I love that color combination!!! Happy Sunday!!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up at Share it Sunday. Sharing on FB page today. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love these colours! You've really given me the inspiration I need to pretty up my front courtyard. Your styling is effortless and yet so chic. Anyone who arrives on your front porch will be wearing a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this so bright and welcoming! Wanted to let you know that Next Tuesday I will be featuring this post at Garden Up green on Tuesdays with a twist. You have a gift for putting things together. -Carole

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! happy you are enjoying the summer. Big hugs and thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog Hop. xo P.S. my new giveaway posted?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your front door ideas are always so pretty and very inspiring. It makes me want to pretty up our front door too. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful ideas on Merry Monday. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Maria Elena! That wonderful apple green is the perfect color for summer and a great transition into Fall. Love the flower on the lamp shade! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...