Monday, August 31, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #127 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I know you all probably noticed I have been away from blogging for a little while. Life has been pretty busy around here lately and I just had to step away from the computer to be able to catch up. I know you all understand how that is. :) Also, my little Etsy shop has been keeping me pretty busy and I am loving all the time I have spent sewing in the last few weeks.
I hope to be able to be back to full time blogging soon, but until then, you can always count on this little party to be up every week.
Lets take a look at last week features!

Michelle at The Painted Hinge shared a tutorial on how to paint mason jars using nail polish. 
How fantastic is that?


 Nicki at Sweet Parrish Place used chalk paint to give her pitcher a makeover.


 Tammy at Taylor Made Homestead shared a wonderful and very easy recipe for homemade pancakes.


 Kathryn at The Dedicated House remodeled her kitchen by painting her cabinets. Love the transformation!


A wonderful recipe for Cinnamon Caramel Popcorn was shared by Kimberly at Lou Lou Girls.


 Judith at Botanic Bleu wrote a beautiful post about her trip to Whisper Mountain. Gorgeous pictures!


Fabby at Fabby's Living  organized her kitchen beautifully.




Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.    

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



  Have fun!

 

25 comments:

  1. Thank you Maria for your party and the features are just great.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Elena, thanks for hosting today. I'm linking with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Whisper Mountain, Part 1 post. We had a wonderful time in a beautiful house with incredible views. I've added contact information for renting the house to all three of the posts in my Whisper Mountain series.

    I understand about life being busy and not being able to blog as usual. Since I've been in Alabama almost all summer due to my Mom's death in June, I haven't had access to internet nor really the time to devote to photoing and writing my blog. You take care of yourself. Thank you for going the extra mile to continue to host the weekly Tuesday's At Our Home linky party.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, see you next week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Love seeing what everyone is up to. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features! Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party, Maria Elena! Have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word sweet lady, what a great surprise for a Monday night evening!!! I'm so honored for featuring all my week's cleaning and rearranging the kitchen and pantry. Thank you so much dear Maria!
    My post today is my Rosary table and my DD Alex in Marbella. She just arrived here today until the 15th and later flying to Miami for the birth. NO, she won't be an 'Anchor Baby' as my daughter is an American, lol!
    Have a wonderful week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand why you'd need a blogging break. It always feels like there just aren't enough hours in the day, and you really have to prioritize. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting the fabulous party, and thank you so much for the feature of my chalk paint vase this week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my Mason jar project this week! And I totally get needing a blogging break! I started back to school a couple of weeks ago and my schedule has been school, blog, school, blog, sleep, blog, watch the house get dirtier because I have no time to clean, school, blog, breathe, school, blog. Enjoy the break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is always good to take blogging breaks! Thanks for hosting Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting the party and love the features. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting Maria Elena. Love the look of that popcorn feature! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting María Elena! Great features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My frist time here Maria Elena, Thank you for hosting a great party. I will be checking out your blog and linking up here next week. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for hosting Maria Elena. Have a wonderful first day of Autumn!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello cute lady! Thank you for featuring us! I always get so excited to stop by your party each week. It’s so fabulous! Please take a moment to party with us. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks you so much for the feature and for hosting!! You made my day! Have a great week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi. Thanks for the party. I linked a Childrens Book Review. I'll be back to link my Mantle post.
    I wanted to invite you over today or any day this week to Link Your Party. And to link any Fall Theme post.
    I'd love to party at my house too. I'll be back with another post.
    Have a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the party!! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Enjoy your sewing Maria Elena! That's so wonderful that your Etsy shop is thriving! :) Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the party. I linked last week. I wanted to invite you to link your next party at The Fabulous Fall Party/Linky Party.
    Come over and link your party and your Fall Themed posts!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the linky!! If you are looking for another opportunity to have your crafts/recipe posts seen please stop by DIY Crush! You can submit links for a single post feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...