Monday, August 28, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #220 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


Thank you all for being here today! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Ours was nerve wrecking since Friday nigh when Harvey made landfall in Texas as a category 4 hurricane.

We prepared all Friday for this storm, got plenty of supplies and water, tied up all outdoor furniture and stored cars in the garage, minus one of our vehicles in case of emergency.

We haven't left home all weekend. Weather got crazy, with very strong rain and wind, but we are happy to say we are ok, our home didn't suffer any major damage, just some broken trees and landscape and our city is not underwater as it is for our neighbors in Houston. 
Please, keep everyone in your prayers. This is not over yet!

On a lighter note, it is that time again for a new link party.
Lets visit some of the bloggers that joined us last week.

Linda at Life and Linda created a gorgeous golden pineapple themed tablescape.


Randi at A Fresh-Squeezed Life made some beautiful boxes for her kitchen using reclaimed fencing a little greenery.


Cecilia at My Thrift Store Addiction taught us how to paint a pillow. What an amazing idea!


Powered By Mom shared a wonderful recipe for Easy Apple Pie.


MaryJo at Master Pieces Of My Life created a beautiful dinner for two tablescape al fresco.


Fabby at Fabby's Living shared with us a wonderful collection of Fall vignettes from past years.



 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.

 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


Have fun!





8 comments:

  1. I featured Cecilia's painted pillow today at my link party, too! Isn't it just gorgeous? -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you are safe. What a terrible storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful surprise dear Maria Elena! I feel very honored for the feature and thank you so much !
    Thank you for hosting the party this week. I am visiting only.
    Have a blessed week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are safe. Most of my family is in Houston and thankfully they are all safe too. My heart goes out to so many who are suffering. Thank you for hosting the party and for featuring my painted pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the party. I always enjoy partying with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria Elena, so glad to hear you are safe. I hope things get better soon. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...