Monday, July 18, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #171 & FEATURES


Hello everyone!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!


 Is it me or this Summer is going by too fast? :)
I feel like the weeks are just flying by!
Las week we had so many beautiful projects, decor and recipes linked to this little party of mine.
Lets take a look at some of those posts.

Jolena at While I Linger decorated her kitchen beautifully for Summer time



Crystal at The Weathered Fox turned an old window into a gorgeous farmhouse mirror.




Kristin at Dizzy Busy & Hungry shared a wonderful recipe for Maple Bacon Waffle Ice Cream Cake.


Becky at  The Logbook created an amazing trail mix bar.


Shannah at My Suburban Kitchen shared a wonderful recipe for Braised Pork Sandwich with Jicama Kale Slaw.


Nicki at Sweet Parrish Place re-purposed some old filing cabinets for her home office.



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.
  
Have fun!





12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena! Summer is flying by, but if it hurries along and gets through these hot months, then it's okay with me!

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Elena,
    Gorgeous featured guests posts, dear friend!
    I always enjoy the make~over posts!
    Thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Our Home! each Tuesday!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous party! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love some of the features.
    Thank you for hosting Maria.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy awesome features, Maria. Thanks for the fun party.

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria, I'm Anne. I have a relatively new blog and I'm looking to connect with more people and I found your amazing blog hop! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful day, and pop over to my blog (https://birdsongbitsandpieces.blogspot.com) sometime to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear ME - she's finally here!

    Thanks for the party to share our joy! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting. Hope your week is great!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria Elena! Thank you for a lovely party and for featuring my Summer Kitchen. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...