Monday, July 25, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #172 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to join my little party and share your beautiful posts. 
I can see how everyone has kept busy all Summer working on projects around their homes and I really 
enjoyed visiting all your blogs.

The hardest part is to highlight a few posts each week.
I wish I could feature all of you! :)
Here are a few of those posts for you to enjoy.


 Debbie at Butterflies & Baubles shared with us her beautiful sewing armoire.


Patti at Old Things New built a mini garden conservatory out of old windows.


Brandie at Home Cooking Memories made delicious Smores Ice Cream Cups.


Jody at Southern Seazons gave her kitchen island a new look.


Sheila at My Kentucky Living created a beautiful summer centerpiece for her table.


 Sharon at Mom Of Six shared some wonderful ideas on how to organize your kids bedroom.



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.
  

Have fun!


 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!

    -Mellow
    Visiting from LifeUnprocessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Elena,
    I agree that selecting featured guests would not be an easy task, dear friend!
    each and every participant adds inspiration for one's home!
    Thank you for hosting Tuesdays at Our Home, each week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Hope your week is great!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Maria Elena! I just love your blog and am enjoying checking out your posts! Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely features.
    Hope you have a blessed week.
    Thanks for the great party.
    FABBY

    PS: My daughter Alexandra is coming from Madrid Friday at 1pm morning, Miami time, with our 8th month old grandbaby. We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria Elena,
    Thanks for the party every week and thank you so much for featuring my kitchen island.

    Jody@SouthernSeazons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Insightful features! Mini garden conservatory idea is too awesome to create a focal point outdoor and indoor as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the party! I am happy to link up, late but I am here:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...