Monday, July 6, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #119 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!



I am kind of late starting the party today. I apologize, but I am still recuperating from the long holiday weekend 
and all the festivities. :) 
We had a great time, my son and family came home for the holiday and to celebrate my birthday, but just being able to spend time with our grandson J, made the weekend very special. :)






Before we start the party this week, lets take a look at some wonderful posts from last week.

Michelle at The Painted Hinge made a beautiful picture frame herb and flower drying rack. 



Vel at Life & Home at 2102 created a gorgeous closet 
for her baby girl. 


 
And amazing recipe for Pico de Gallo was shared by Christine at Must Love Home.


Another wonderful recipe, this one for Ginger Sesame Slaw, was shared by Sherri at To Simply Inspire .



Judith at Botanic Bleu wrote a beautiful post about some childhood memories and family traditions.


Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
NO Etsy shops or link parties, please.  And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.
 

 Have fun!




19 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'd say that catching up from a fun weekend is the perfect reason for a party to go up a little late. :-) Your grandson is just adorable! Have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria,
    So sweet is that darling baby!!
    Thanks for hosting!!

    hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson is precious, Maria Elena! That little smile is wonderful. I sure am looking forward to grandkids one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaahhh! Super thank you for featuring Sophia's closet!!!! Appreciate the support Maria Elena! Your Grandson J is growing up fast - too darn cute and handsome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary Elena! Hope you had a wonderful birthday - and many many more to come!

    Thanks for hosting - so fun to be able to join you in time around!

    Have as wonderful week. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fun party. We would appreciate it if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm.We would love to see what you have been working on! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. How CUTE is that closet?! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful baby, enjoy every minute with him! :) Thanks for the party and Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby J is so adorable! I just love the stage where you first see a glimpse of their personality, which is about the same time they smile at everyone & start trying to talk. I wouldn't have gotten anything done with Baby J around! Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my Ginger Sesame Slaw! Hope you have a fabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria! Oh, your little grandson is adorable! I'm sure you just loved getting to be with that little doll! Blessings to you.
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Grandson is the cutest! I didn't know the kids had moved out. How great yo can all see each other frequently! Looks like another great lineup of posts! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Maria Elena - I'm so happy you had time with your family over the holiday, especially that little cutie! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the party, love your Grandson's photos...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cutie pie he is! Oh my did I miss your birthday...Happy belated birthday wishes. I hope you get your birthday wish xo P.S> thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Maria Elena, thank you so much for featuring my Pico De Gallo!! And thank you for hosting an awesome party each week:) I would love it if you would stop by and share your creativity at the Friday Favorites Link Party, happening every Friday at Mustlovehome.com! Hugs-Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maria,
    Thank you for featuring my post, Wild Alabama Blackberries, that honors my mother. Happy belated birthday! It may be a while before I can participate in your great weekly linky party, but I will be peeking in via my cell phone.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your grandson is so cute! Thanks for the party....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for hosting, fantastic features again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...