Monday, May 18, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #112 & FEATURES


WELCOME, EVERYONE!


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Ours was rainy, so we worked on some indoor projects in the morning time and spend the rest of the day 
relaxing and watching movies. It sure was nice. :)

Lets take a look at last week features.
So many great posts, projects and recipes!

  Virginia at Fynes Designs shared with us a gorgeous gift idea and a free Silhouette cut file for your own use.



Vel at Life & Home at 2102 created such a beautiful and special nursery for her baby girl.



Michele at The Scrap Shoppe built a beautiful flower box using an old drawer. Genius!




Kendra at Joy in Our Home shared her gorgeous bathroom makeover reveal. 



Katherine at Katherines Corner shared a wonderful recipe for Chicken Chili Tortilla Bowls. YUM!



April at illistyle created such a pretty lemon wreath.
So original.




Another yummy recipe was shared by Ashley at Spoonfull of Flavor.  Delicious!





Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar. 


You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
NO Etsy shops or link parties, please.  And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



 Have fun!




12 comments:

  1. Love that flower box!! Oh, I have ideas now...thanks for the party, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for featuring my Nursery Maria Elena!!!!! Appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here. Thank you for letting a new blogger link up!
    Kimberley @ SeasideAve.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! I get so excited to stop by your party each week. Love to party with you! Our party starts tonight at 7 pm and we would love you to stop by. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party!!! Love all the features ...but the drawer..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are enjoying the warming of the weather Maria Elena. I love this time of the year! Thanks for hosting and blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always nice to meet other bloggers and see so many great ideas. Have a lovely week!

    Blessings
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria! What a grand party and I love seeing all of the others creativeness! Hope you're doing well and thank you for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my drawer planter, Maria Elena!! I hope you're having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the feature this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing my plant pots! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...