Monday, May 19, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #61


Hello, friends!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Ours was so nice and also full of DIY projects.
I will be sharing with you as soon as I can get some pictures organized.

Meanwhile, let's start another party.
Last week we had beautiful links. 
So many wonderful projects, recipes, tablescapes, furniture makeovers.
You are amazing!
These are the features from last week.


You can view them right here.

 Now, let's party!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home #61!



 I can't wait to see what you have been creating this week

You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.


 NO Etsy shops, please.



And although there is no rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



 Have fun!



9 comments:

  1. Maria, thanks for the lovely parties you have for us. I really appreciate your hospitality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty purple pillow!! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, thanks so much for the feature today!!! HUGSSSS Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love joining your party! Thanks for hosting each week!~hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see what everyone has been creating this week! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my gutter garden! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting another fabulous party and for featuring my flowered outdoor pillow. Have a wonderful upcoming holiday, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting! I’d love if you would join me tomorrow for Worthwhile Wednesdays http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/
    Hope to see ya there,
    Allie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...