Monday, December 9, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #40 AND FEATURES


Hello, everyone!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Our was busy with Christmas preparations, since this year celebration will be at our house, we also finished our gift shopping and had a terrible amount of chores at home, but slowly, we are getting there. :)
 How about you? 
Are you ready for Christmas?

I want to take a moment to thank everyone that participated in last week party.
My email was acting up and I could not thank you all personally like I like to do, so I apologize for that, but know that I really appreciate you taking the time to join the party or just stop by for a visit.
Thank you!

Now, on to the features!

The most viewed post was Pat's from Back Porch Musings.
She shared with us some gorgeous snippets of her Christmas decor. Just beautiful, as always!


 Fabby from Fabby's Living gave us a tour of her Christmas Kitchen. 
Gorgeous decorations and what an amazing view from her windows! 


Christine from Little Brags shared her Christmas decoration on her entry. Love the vignette she created. 
Beautiful!


Kathryn from The Dedicated House created a gorgeous Christmas vignette using a glass lamp.
So beautiful!


 Debbie from Debbie-Dabble gave us a tour of her front porch all decorated for Christmas.
What a beautiful display!


 Terry from Forever Decorating gave us a tour of her living room decorated for the Holidays.
Every detail is gorgeous. Love the pillows on her sofa!




Thank you, again, to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!
 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.

**********************************************************
 
WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #39!






You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking,or DIY related.


 RULES ARE MANDATORY, BUT VERY SIMPLE:

 
-Please put a link or my party button on your post

 -No link to Etsy shops, parties or advertising, please

 
  -Please, be a follower of my blog
 
  - Please visit a few other links



That's it! 


     Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!
 


Have fun!



20 comments:

  1. Wonderful features Maria Elena! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully festive features! Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena and have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party, Maria Elena. I hope you have a wonderful week! Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena,
    Thanks so much for the feature and for the party!! i will be giving you a Shout out....

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful features, Maria Elena! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hermosa Ma. Elena! Thanks so very much for the honour of featuring my kitchen, you are so generous sweet lady! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party again, I'm always happy to be here! Have a lovely second week of advent. Now I'm off to grab my feature button to take it home!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my Wintry Woods Vignette! You made my evening! Thank you for hosting. I hope you have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria. thanks so much for including my little entry in the features today!!! YAYYYYY...Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so fun seeing everyone Christmas decor. :)
    Hope your season of Advent is blessed in every way.
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting another great party hun, I hope you have an awesome week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maria Elena,
    Great features! Thanks so much for hosting such a fun party!
    Have a great week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Maria for another great party. I'm inspired! Have a wonderful week and blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed all the features. Thanks for hosting, Ma. Elena...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting Maria Elena. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really enjoyed the features. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely party as always. Love the features. It's looks like Christmas. Thanks for hosting Maria. xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really fabulous features, Maria! Thanks for hosting and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...