Monday, December 2, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #39 AND FEATURES


Hello, everyone!
I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration with your loved ones.

Our weekend was wonderful, ate a little turkey, started decorating our home for Christmas and, of course, 
had to do some shopping. :)

Before we start the party, I would like to highlight last week most viewed links.

The most viewed post was Poppy's from With a Dash of Color.
She shared her newly decorated French Country Bathroom.
Every detail is gorgeous. 
Love the fabric of her shower curtain. Beautiful! 




Angela from Twelve Oaks Manor put together a gorgeous Holiday vignette in her home using a German wagon.
So beautiful and original!




Pat from Back Porch Musings gave us a tour of her past Holiday tables.
What an amazing display of beauty!
I couldn't choose a favorite, they are all gorgeous.



Carol from An Oasis in the Desert gave us a tour of her kitchen decorated for Christmas.
Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
Every detail is just perfect.



Debra from MsMoozy's Open House is getting ready for the Holidays and she created a very pretty Hot Coco Station. 
What a beautiful idea!




Mindi from My Love 2 Create gave us a tutorial on how she made a gorgeous Bread Crate.
I just love this project!





Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!
 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.

**********************************************************

Now, on to this week party!
WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #39!



You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking,or DIY related.


 RULES ARE MANDATORY, BUT VERY SIMPLE:
 
-Please put a link or my party button on your post

 -No link to Etsy shops, parties or advertising, please

 
  -Please, be a follower of my blog
 
  - Please visit a few other links


  
That's it! 

     Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!
 

Have fun!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including BPM, with these wonderful features, Maria Elena.

    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great features, Maria Elena! I love Carol's Christmas kitchen. :) Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me among the beautiful links here, Maria Elena! I truly appreciate it:) Have a lovely evening! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, thanks so much for featuring my Hot Coco station. I have added 2 Christmas mugs to it now that I have my Christmas stuff starting to go up. Will take more pics once I do my post on my Christmas decor. Thanks again for the feature and for hosting these parties. Have a great night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas blog header--so cute! Thanks so much for hosting! Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty features, love the tablescape. Thank you for hosting and for having me. Have a nice December.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a fabulous week!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much eye candy! Thanks for sharing and hosting, Maria Elena!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria Elena, thanks so much for the party! Happy December! I love the features~ so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! What gorgeous features you have this week! Hope you are doing well!
    Tami @ Curb Alert!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maria Elena,
    Great features, I especially like the French Country bathroom. Love the toile! Thanks so much for hosting and Happy December!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous features, Maria Elena! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Maria! Oh, my, look at those lovely features! I'm sorry to be so late to your party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, thank you so much, Maria Elena, for featuring my Christmas kitchen! I've been out and about all day and didn't realize until I was getting ready to link up a new post. You made my day! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...