Monday, December 2, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #39 AND FEATURES


Hello, everyone!
I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration with your loved ones.

Our weekend was wonderful, ate a little turkey, started decorating our home for Christmas and, of course, 
had to do some shopping. :)

Before we start the party, I would like to highlight last week most viewed links.

The most viewed post was Poppy's from With a Dash of Color.
She shared her newly decorated French Country Bathroom.
Every detail is gorgeous. 
Love the fabric of her shower curtain. Beautiful! 




Angela from Twelve Oaks Manor put together a gorgeous Holiday vignette in her home using a German wagon.
So beautiful and original!




Pat from Back Porch Musings gave us a tour of her past Holiday tables.
What an amazing display of beauty!
I couldn't choose a favorite, they are all gorgeous.



Carol from An Oasis in the Desert gave us a tour of her kitchen decorated for Christmas.
Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
Every detail is just perfect.



Debra from MsMoozy's Open House is getting ready for the Holidays and she created a very pretty Hot Coco Station. 
What a beautiful idea!




Mindi from My Love 2 Create gave us a tutorial on how she made a gorgeous Bread Crate.
I just love this project!





Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!
 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.

**********************************************************

Now, on to this week party!
WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #39!



You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking,or DIY related.


 RULES ARE MANDATORY, BUT VERY SIMPLE:
 
-Please put a link or my party button on your post

 -No link to Etsy shops, parties or advertising, please

 
  -Please, be a follower of my blog
 
  - Please visit a few other links


  
That's it! 

     Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!
 

Have fun!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including BPM, with these wonderful features, Maria Elena.

    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great features, Maria Elena! I love Carol's Christmas kitchen. :) Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me among the beautiful links here, Maria Elena! I truly appreciate it:) Have a lovely evening! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, thanks so much for featuring my Hot Coco station. I have added 2 Christmas mugs to it now that I have my Christmas stuff starting to go up. Will take more pics once I do my post on my Christmas decor. Thanks again for the feature and for hosting these parties. Have a great night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas blog header--so cute! Thanks so much for hosting! Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty features, love the tablescape. Thank you for hosting and for having me. Have a nice December.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a fabulous week!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much eye candy! Thanks for sharing and hosting, Maria Elena!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria Elena, thanks so much for the party! Happy December! I love the features~ so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! What gorgeous features you have this week! Hope you are doing well!
    Tami @ Curb Alert!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Maria Elena,
    Great features, I especially like the French Country bathroom. Love the toile! Thanks so much for hosting and Happy December!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous features, Maria Elena! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Maria! Oh, my, look at those lovely features! I'm sorry to be so late to your party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, thank you so much, Maria Elena, for featuring my Christmas kitchen! I've been out and about all day and didn't realize until I was getting ready to link up a new post. You made my day! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this home tour. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...