Monday, July 29, 2013

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #21 AND FEATURES



WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!

 Before we start the party, I want to thank you all for the get well wishes. 
I am still trying to get over it, but not having much luck.

 Had to go back to the ER today and I have spent most of my day there with an IV in my arm wishing all this goes away soon, but not even close to being myself. I guess as we get older these things take a little longer. 
Please, bear with me.

I don't want to let this interfere with the weekly party and highlighting last week features. 
Let me share with you the most viewed links from Tuesdays at Our Home #20.

The post that received the most visits was Dani's from Rock Point Manor. She and her husband did a beautiful job remodeling their kitchen. Love their backsplash!



 Sally from Salmagundi gave us a tour of her beautiful garden and flowers. Like most of us, she is hiding from this terrible high temperatures we are all experiencing. Great post!



Southern Seasons shared with us her laundry room makeover. Love her new shelves! Beautiful space!



Debbie from DEBBIE-DABBLE gave us a wonderful tour of her gorgeous cottage garden. So pretty!



Angela from Hickory Trails shared with us her beautiful and original coffee station. Love this idea!



Lisa from Createinspire did an amazing job refinishing two night stands for her bedroom. Beautiful color!





Thank you all who took the time to participate! 
I always appreciate your visits!
 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.


 Now, lets see what you all have created this week!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking,or DIY related. 




RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE



-Please put a link or my party button on your post. 


 -No link parties or advertising, please.  


  That's it!   


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit!


Have fun!



23 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're still not feeling well. Hoping you'll start feeling better soon. Try to get lots of rest and relaxation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! Please take care of you - feel better soon!

    ~Taylor-Made Ranch~
    Wolfe City, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering what you have. A little over a month ago, I was in the ER with an IV. Really was very sick. It is a stomach thing that I believe was caused by contaminated food. It is something that is really widespread around the country right now. Hope you are feeling well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no I just saw that you are sick?? Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you are still feeling so poorly. Please do take care of yourself and don't worry about us! God's blessing to you dear Maria Elena. Big hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature Maria Elena and I hope you are feeling better soon!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting!! I will give you a Shout Out in my next post for the feature!! Thanks again!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring our front garden in this post. I'm fairly new to your blog and link party; but I've really enjoyed getting to know you! Hope you start feeling better. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria Elena...how sad to hear that you are still feeling under the weather. Please take things easy and focus on recovering. Get well soon,
    Muchos Abrazos,
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria Elena,

    Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria, I'm feeling so bad for you. Great features and thanks for being here when you really needed to rest. We all want you to feel great, so please take super care of yourself.

    Hugs,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting a great party, Maria Elena! Lovely features :) Have a great week - and get well soon!
    Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria Elena, you are a real trooper, hosting your party after spending the day in the ER? I hope you are feeling better soon. My mom always said it was harder to get over a cold or flu in the summer...I hope you're past the worst of it. :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Maria! What great features and thank you for hosting your party.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear you've been ill, Maria. I hope you're feeling better today. Thanks for taking the time to host the party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen reno. I can't believe you hosted a party while being so sick. I hope you get well soon! Blessings, Dani

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help!!! I hope you feel better soon!! Take care!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Feel better soon! Thanks for hosting- great features. Looking forward to visiting blogs :)
    shawn

    ReplyDelete
  19. ER? I.V.? I was thinking you had a summer cold, but this sounds much more serious! I hope you're well again very soon. Please keep us posted. I'm worried!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry to hear you're still struggling with getting better. I don't have anything to post for the party, but wanted to say hi. Take care and get better. Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...