Monday, May 11, 2020

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #359 & FEATURES

WELCOME EVERYONE!


I hope you had and excellent Mother's Day weekend!
Thank you for being here today.
Here are the features for this week.

I love the way Lori at Dining Delight decorated her kitchen sideboard for Spring. 
She never disappoints!


Chas at Chas Crazy Creations showed us how to make a superhero comic side table.


Kimberly at Lou Lou Girls shared an amazing recipe for sour cream chicken enchilada casserole.


Stephanie at Abbott's At Home gave us a great tutorial on how to make a no sew bench seat.


Pamela at DIY Vibes made a beautiful wood framed flower vase.


Angela at The Short Order Cook showed us how to make Ciabatta bread at home.



Thank you for stopping by!
Before I post the party I wanted to let you know there won't be any features this week.
My computer is acting up and it won't let me upload any pictures on Blogger.
I have been trying all morning with no luck, so I apologize in advanced.
Hopefully I will have it resolved for next week.

Meanwhile, the rules are the same.

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest and Facebook page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

HAVE FUN!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my framed flower vase, Maria. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another awesome party, Maria Elena! Hope enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Maria Elena for featuring my spring decor on my sideboard! Always a thrill to see something of mine highlighted here at your lovely party when you have so much wonderful inspiration to chose from. Hope you had a good Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful features! I'm going to have to think about some of the crafts. :) Thanks for hosting! I brought by some Roasted Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. Hope you enjoy. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for continuing to host during this health crisis, spreading beauty, laughter and information!! Stay Safe, Healthy and Happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for the feature and for hosting a wonderful party. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping by from #ChasingMYLife to bring you my ORANGE CHIPOLTE CHICKEN, SAUSAGE BRUNCH PIES & ORANGE BRAISED CHICKEN. Thank you for hosting a GREAT party. I’m looking forward to visiting links over the next few days. I hope you’re having a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features! Thanks for hosting!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for featuring my sour cream chicken enchilada casserole! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! This week I am excited to share my plan for the one room challenge, some inspirational printables, and my may tablescape! Hope you have a wonderful day and are staying safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena! I always get so much inspiration from the features you choose. That casserole looks so good! I hope your week has been a happy one. Hugs, CoCo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...