Monday, May 4, 2020

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #358

WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


Thank you for stopping by!
Before I post the party I wanted to let you know there won't be any features this week.
My computer is acting up and it won't let me upload any pictures on Blogger. 
I have been trying all morning with no luck, so I apologize in advanced.
Hopefully I will have it resolved for next week.

Meanwhile, the rules are the same.

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest and Facebook page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

HAVE FUN!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Maria Elena! Have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for continuing to host during this health crisis, spreading beauty, laughter and information!! Stay Safe, Healthy and Happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another GREAT party - THANK YOU for hosting and continuing to keep some normalcy for us during these trying times. I’m always finding inspiring ideas and recipes. I’m bringing some WAVE ROCKING MERMAIDS, TOMATO BEEF STROGANOFF AND HINT OF CHOCOLATE ORANGE CAKE. I hope you have a FANTASTIC week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely party. Happy May!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you hate when there are glitches with blogger. Hope you can get that figured out. I always love the party and will go and check out a few of these. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're able to figure out your computer issues - so frustrating! Thanks for hosting! I brought by some Spicy Caramelized Onions. Hope you enjoy. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting! This week I am excited to share some books to read this month, buffalo check decor inspiration, and vintage home style- how to decorate with soda crates! Hope you are staying safe and healthy and having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting Maria Elena! I hope you and your family have a blessed and happy Mother's Day weekend. Hugs, CoCo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...