Thursday, August 2, 2012

A VERY THOUGHTFUL GIFT


A little while back, my daughter Diana received a beautiful gift 
 from her best friend Emily.

Diana and Emily met on their first day of Kindergarten and 
they have been best friends for over 20 years now and, although they 
both live in different parts of the country, they have kept in touch and are still best friends today. 
I think this is just a blessing!

They love to send things to each other a few times a year and I am always 
amazed how thoughtful their gifts are.

I have to tell you, my daughter loves to bake. 
 Although she has a degree in Anthropology and is currently working at 
a private University here in our city, she loves to get in  
the kitchen every time she gets a chance and bake something delicious. 
My daughter the Anthropologist/Baker. HA!

And her friend Emily surprised her not long ago with the cutest 
baking set that I just had to share with you.



You see, Diana is famous for keeping us very well supplied
with very fattening and delicious desserts. LOL

She even sends boxes full of homemade bake goods to our son and his friends
serving in the US Navy.
Those guys sure love a box full of these sweets!






The set that she received has the prettiest ceramic measuring cups.
They are shaped like flowers



And the little ceramic measuring spoons are just so cute!
They are in the shape of a little fish. 






She also received  this cute pie mold and and adorable spatula and apron




Silicone baking molds from world Market




And a recipe box full of anything you can make with chocolate recipes and 
really pretty blank cards.



Well, this package just made her day!
I know these two girls will be friends for life and, no matter
how old they get, they will always be able to count on one another to 
brighten their day.


In the meanwhile, I am going to have to join a gym! LOL
I just have no willpower whatsoever!!! :)

Hope everybody is having a great week!













4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful friendship and gift! (The batter finger is adorable.) You're lucky to have a baker in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift! I see lots of yummy goodies coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those cute little fish measuring spoons. A very happy post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I think it is great that they have continued to remain friends like that! I hope my girls are able to do that as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...