Monday, December 16, 2019

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #338 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


I hope everyone is doing well and ready for Christmas.
I am done with gift purchasing and wrapping and now working on menu and grocery shopping to host 
our family dinner on Christmas Eve. Almost there! :)

Now before we start the party, lets visit some of the features.

CoCo at The Crowned Goat shared her gorgeous soft and romantic Christmas porch.


Erin at Big Green House gave us the recipe for chocolate roll cake. Yum!


Debra at Common Ground showed us her beautiful Christmas door and porch decorations.


Fabby at Fabby's Living created a gorgeous golden Christmas tablescape.


Angela at The Short Order Cook shared a wonderful recipe for old fashioned peanut butter balls.


Thank you again to all who took the time to participate.

I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 

When you link up, you are giving Our Home Away From Home blog permission to share any of your pictures as a feature on any social media outlets with due credit to you.

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my Pinterest and Facebook page.

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

HAVE FUN!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I brought by some Roasted Broccoli. Hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a great surprise dear Maria Elena ! Thank you so much for choosing my Golden Table for this Christmas, it is such an honor !
    Now I'm sharing my Nutcracker collection tablescape which I had a ball creating for a luncheon, lol..
    Thank you so much for hosting and again for featuring me.
    Enjoy your Christmas season dear Maria.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropped by from #ChasingMYLife to bring you my BALSAMIC MUSHROOM CHICKEN, OVEN BBQ CHICKEN and EGG NOG CUPCAKES with RUM CARAMEL. Thank you for hosting such a great party. I hope you have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the sweet feature, Maria Elena, I really appreciate it! It's been so much fun to have pops of pink all over the house and on the front porch too. I hope your Christmas season has been an exciting one. Hug, CoCo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made your home amazing. Innovation and customization are our biggest strengths. for buying more products you can check CasaDecor It is one of the best online store that contains home accessories that are budget friendly. Our continuous efforts and investment in designs trends provides customers a wide variety of contemporary products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...