Saturday, June 30, 2012

Back in the USA


Hi , everyone!
I have missed talking to you all!

I have been MIA for a while now and I want to say thank you to all of you 
that left me comments and emails checking on me while I was gone.

I just got back from a trip to Europe.
 Can you guess where I went?



Yes! I just spent two weeks in fabulous, beautiful, gorgeous
Madrid, Spain! LOL 

It was so wonderful to be back home with my parents and brothers!
Although, I can not say that about the 19 hour trip, one way!!!
That was just horrible!

I will be sharing with you guys soon a bunch of pictures I took during 
my trip, but first, I need to get my life back in order and get used to 
the seven hours difference between countries.
 Jet lag can be a very difficult thing to overcome.

 For now, I just wanted to say hello to all of you.
Can't wait to go visit your blogs and see what you guys have been up to!
And, although I enjoyed my trip very much, I have to say,
It is good to be home!!!
Talk to you soon!





16 comments:

  1. Welcome back! That little glimpse of building looks intriguing! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there and welcome back! I can't wait to see your pictures from Spain. Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back safe & sound, & I'm so glad you were able to go and spend time with your family. I totally agree with you on how grueling that flight is -- we thought that was worse than the time difference. Anyway, rest up!

    Have a happy 4th of July.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, ME! We are on the road, too, and will be headed home. I am sooo ready- I will look forward to your pictures- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, I'm so glad to see you have returned. I know your family in Spain enjoyed having you there. Take it easy with the jet lag...it does take time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome home, hope you had an amazing time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I am sure you had an amazing time; and I can't wait to see photos and hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home, you lucky woman. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A belated welcome back. How wonderful that you were able to spend time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Maria Elena, me imagino que habras disfrutado mucho en tu querido Madrid.

    Bessss.

    Manoli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Maria, I stopped by to say hi and thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your super sweet comment. I have to say that I love your blog as well and your photos are wonderful! What kind of camera do you use, the pictures are so clear? I'm getting a new one for my "50"th (shhhh) birthday in August so I'm trying to research a few before hand. Anyway, I thought jet lag to and from Colorado was bad but 19 hours?!!! Wow.
    It's really nice to meet you and I look forward to following your blog.
    Have a good night.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, thank you for taking the time to stop by! About the camera, it is not one of those super expensive ones. It is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H70 with 16.1 megapixels,3.0" LCD monitor, 10xOptical zoom, HD movie 720p, sweep panorama, 25mm wide-angle lens. We paid a little over $300, but I know they are cheaper now.This is the second one I own and I am very happy with it. The perfect little camera for me, since I am a little technology challenged! LOL Here is a link for you to view:
      http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-cyber-shot-dsc/4505-6501_7-34469438.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...