Tuesday, September 26, 2017

FALL DECOR ON THE HALL TABLE


It is finally starting to feel a little like Fall around Texas.
The temperatures haven't go down much, but it has been raining a a lot in the last couple of days so we are wishful that our weather is finally starting to change. :)

Slowly I have been adding some Fall touches to our home.
My days have been busy lately, dealing with everyday life and spending a lot of time in my craft room working on 
several Etsy orders, so I am keeping my Fall decor simple this year, just a few touches here and there.

Last week, while having my morning coffee and browsing the internet, I came across a pretty printable.
It was so cute, I decided to use it on our hall table together with a couple other items I already had.




It is a set of three printable and you can find it here.
Thank you so much to the author for sharing! 


I used three frames I already had to display them on the hall table by our kitchen.




Behind them I placed the old fleur de lis candle holders.


And I hung on the mirror the metal leaf wreath I bought at Kirklands the first year we lived in this home.




A couple of acorns and a little orange pumpkin finished the vignette. Very simple.


I also added a little fall on the stairwell bench. 
I will share it on my next post.




Thank you all for visiting today.
Tuesdays at Our Home link party is still live if you would like to stop by and link your favorite posts.
Hope you have a wonderful rest of week!
Take care.




8 comments:

  1. Those prints are terrific and look great in the frames you had. I like that you let them take center stage and didn't overcrowd them with other decor. Perfect arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those printables are darling! Your entry is really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and the idea of the trees. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prints are so pretty. Love the whole vignette! Have a beautiful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This the sweetest and most festive fall table I've seen. First - I love totable itself! And the printable in frames are precious. I have to figure out how to do that on our home computer. You are a whiz!

    Happy Fall, Maria!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    S. B. Long Interiors, Inc. is a Vind het beste high end interior design firm, whose "modern traditional" signature style has been recognized for over 20 years.

    Visit Now - http://www.sblonginteriors.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea! I like the metal leaf wreath too and hanging it on the mirror was a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that sweet printable! There really are such talented and generous people out there, aren't there?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...