Monday, January 30, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #199 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUT HOME!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
 Thank you all for your visit and for taking the time to link your posts to this party.
Lets visit some of last week features.


Courtney at A Thoughtful Place revealed her gorgeous powder bathroom update. 


 Krista at The Happy Housie reorganized her command center beautifully.


 Raquel at Organized Island shared a great collection of recipes for Spicy Tangy Chicken Wings.


 Janet at Rosemary and Thyme gave us wonderful tips on how to create a romantic bedroom in your home.


 Stacy at Not Just A Housewife hosted a book launch party and created an amazing Milk & Cookie Dessert 
Table for the occasion. 


 A wonderful recipe for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake was shared by Jen at Cincy Shopper.


 Aly at Cooking in Stilettos an amazing recipe for Tried and True: Queso Fundido.

 Tammy at One More Time decorated her dining room wall beautifully using decorative curtain rods.



 Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.



 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



Have fun!


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my strawberry cheesecake recipe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie, I wanted to thank you for letting me link up on your beautiful blog each week !!! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maria Elena for Tuesdays at Our Home 199. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena, thank you for the party!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my fave Queso Fundido. It's a must for the Big Game. Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the great feature this week! And for hosting:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria Elena, I just got in under the wire -- 47 minutes before closing! I'm just way behind this week and can't catch up! Thank you for hosting. I'll be back to check out more links on my next break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jean above isn't alone - I missed the party entirely so will be joining on tuesday featuring Marina's beautiful tea party.
    So sorry - didn't realize I missed. I love your linky party!! HUGS!!

    And you had absolutely gorgeous features this time!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...