Monday, January 16, 2017

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #197 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We are still enjoying ours since my husband is off today. It has been a rainy weekend in Texas, so we have been spending most of our time at home working on some home projects.

And now it is time to party again.
Every week I can spend hours visiting all of you. Got to tell you my family doesn't appreciate it. LOL 
 Lets take a look at last week features.





 Chelsea at Two Twenty One gave her pantry a fabulous makeover.


 Mindi at My Love 2 Create made beautiful reclaimed wood shelves and shared a great tutorial.


 Marty at A stroll Through Life organized her closet beautifully in her new home.


 Jen at  Cincy Shopper shared a great recipe for fried Mac & Cheese.


A wonderful recipe for Greek- Style Chicken Wraps was shared by Lolli at Food Fun & Family.



Emily at My Mom Made That shared the recipe for The Best Southern Pecan Pie.



 Lydi at Lydi Out Loud made a beautiful Metallic Rope Throw Basket.




Rose Marie at The Busy Budgeter shared a very informative post on how to make some extra money on the side. 



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.


 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.

Have fun!




13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting each week!! It is truly appreciated!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my fried mac and cheese recipe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the features you chose this week. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all had a great weekend. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a nice weekend. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Lots of great things/features to look at here tonight!! Have a great week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, what a great surprise. Thanks so much for featuring my closet and thanks for hosting such a great linky party each week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been way to long since I've joined you at your party. Thank you Maria Elena!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for so much inspiration in your party! And thank you so much for featuring my basket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Marie Elena for hosting. Hope your week is fabulous!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited you featured my reclaimed wood shelves Maria Elena! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria, Lots of great features...

    Thanks for hosting the party, have a great day... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im late for the party but got here just in time - spent day with grandbaby and for some reason my post didn't post automatically as it was supposed to - yikes. In any case, thank you for the party, ME - always a pleasure to join in on the fun. Big hugs! (GREAT features, too, wow!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...