Monday, September 26, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #181 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


It is so nice to have you here!
Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing all your creations.
Lets take a look at some of last week highlights.


 Kristi at Chatfield Court built a beautiful Rustic Wheelbarrow and shared a wonderful tutorial.


Suzy at Worthing Court amazed us again with her beautifully decorated Fall front porch.
 Gorgeous! 



Another beautiful Fall front porch and yard was shared by Debbie at DEBBIE-DABBLE BLOG


Nancy at The Bitter Side Of Sweet made wonderful Mint Peach Tarts.


Erin at Delightful E Made shared the perfect recipe for Fall, no bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.


Amy at My Life From Home created a beautiful Book Theme Fall Mantle.



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.


 Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



Have fun!



11 comments:

  1. Lovely features this week, Maria Elena! Thank you for hosting! Happy week to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining twice this week! Thank you for hosting dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria Elena,
    Thanks so much for the feature!! I am so honored!! I will be giving you a Shout Out on Google + and in my next post!! Thanks too for hosting each week!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maria Elena for Tuesdays at Our Home 181. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ma. Elena for your sweet comment on the baby and family. I too CAN'T BELIEVE your little grandson is TWO !!! I thought maybe a little over a year....... my grand Cayetana said to me once: "Abe, te preocupas porque pasa el tiempo tan rapido y vos te 'puedes' morir...rapido tambien ?! hahahhhhaaaa...kids are a riot !!
    Thank you for the Tuesday inspiration.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy fall, Maria Elena! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the party! Hope your week is super!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm pumpkin cheesecake bars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my DIY rustic wheelbarrow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...