Monday, March 14, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #153 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was wonderful! This weekend we celebrated our grandson's first birthday. Hard to believe it has been a year since he came into our lives. Time goes by so fast!
Here he is wearing the birthday t-shirt grandma made for him. :)


Last week party was once again filled with so much inspiration. So many amazing projects and recipes.
It sure looks like Spring is on its way! :)

 Lori at Dining Delight put together a gorgeous Easter display.


Sherry at Savvy Apron made a really pretty bunny table runner and set up a beautiful table using thrift store finds.
 


 Mindi at My Love To Create built a gorgeous corner cabinet planter.


 Gail at Purple Hues & Me made beautiful handcrafted Spring Crocuses.


 Jessica at All She Cooks shared a delicious recipe for Tomato Tortellini Soup.


 Ashley at Spoonful Of Flavor made very yummy looking strawberry coffee cake muffins.



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page. 

 

Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



  Have fun!




13 comments:

  1. What a handsome grandson! Thanks for the feature and hosting another fabulous party, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You grandson is soooo handsome! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria! Oh, what a beautiful little grandson. You can call them beautiful when they're so young! I just want to kiss those little chubby cheeks! :) Thank you for hosting your party and I'm sorry I've been absent for so long. I broke my kneecap before Christmas and I've been slow joining parties but I'm glad to join you today.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to that adorable little man! I can't believe it's been a year either! Thanks so much for featuring my Easter Décor in a Trunk - I'm thrilled! Hope you have a great week and as always, I appreciate you hosting this party for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria,
    Thanks so much for the party each week!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little guy is such a cutie! Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow one year already! He's so adorable! Thanks for the party again! Great features- so much creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MariaElena,
    HaPpY BiRtHdAy to your grandson, dear friend!
    A d o r a b l e shirt his G'Ma made for the occasion!
    Thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Home! each week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting.
    Have a great week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party!I adore the Easter trunk vignette - so clever. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Grandson is so big, a year goes so fast! Thanks so much for the feature!! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I can't believe your grandson is already one...he is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy First Birthday to your beautiful grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...